What are some of the things that you hate but everyone around you seems to love?

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
I can't find anything better than fb to connect with my friends,but I really hate when fraud pages ask me to like or comment:(

ithehappy

Human Spambot
so my question is, is he still alive???
He will be as long as he knows what's he drinking, and in how much quantity. A good wine or champagne in moderate amount won't give you cancer. Alcohol only causes cancer when it's taken over the recommended quota.
Those who didn't have alcohol obviously have no idea how great some drinks are, I was not interested in them too, until I had some fine wine, then champagne and some martinis. One must have a good taste to taste good things ;)

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
He will be as long as he knows what's he drinking, and in how much quantity. A good wine or champagne in moderate amount won't give you cancer. Alcohol only causes cancer when it's taken over the recommended quota.
Those who didn't have alcohol obviously have no idea how great some drinks are, I was not interested in them too, until I had some fine wine, then champagne and some martinis. One must have a good taste to taste good things ;)

i guess, rs 8k-10k per month is more than enough for any one to go over the recommended quota.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl

well can you explain how alcohos are great drinks???

ratul

█████████████████
well can you explain how alcohos are great drinks???

This might give you some insight: Alcohol use: If you drink, keep it moderate - MayoClinic.com
btw, 8-10k is nominal amount for a guy who drinks daily, hope he doesn't visit bars daily, one 30ml shot can cost you 300-500rs depending on the drink at a decent bar, have seen guys spending 5-10k in single night just on booze.. :p

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Alcohol are not "good drinks", even drinkers don't like the taste. It's the "high" that drives.
Of course they aren't, and as a huge enthusiast I still will ask people to not drink, I have the authority to play with my life but not others. Also whisky, rum, vodka and all those things taste like sh!t, I mean seriously it's disgusting. But when I took a shot of Tequila first time I was amazed that how good it tasted! A fine champagne and wine tastes really good also.
As it has been said if you are not an alcoholic or haven't tried them ever, you don't have the minimal idea about them, and their effect.

sksundram

In the zone
Left drinking since jan 1, 2010. Never liked drinking. Drank only when friends insist. Though I prefer smoking. Started way back in class 6. Completely stopped smoking for 5 years after class 10. Then one evening smoked while in college and still not able to quit. In college, my himachali friends introduced me to Malana cream (charas in our language) famously known as “Champagne of Hashish” or “Instant Nirvana”. I have trekked to khirganga for the best of the dope with my friends. It's so pure and cheap there. And in fact very less harmful as compared to cigarette. It's been an year since my last joint and though i missed it but not desperate. That's my part of the story and I am just 24 yrs old.

PS: Though many a time my close friend sniffed heroin but I never dared to go that deep. I was like dude! That's out of my league. And I very strongly condemn any mode of smoking/sniffing/drinking/injecting.

Last edited:

sksundram

In the zone
Don't like hookah,Esp after I read doing Hookah=100 ciggs,and also passes cancer causing stuff

The volume and the duration are to be blamed. If you inhale same amount in both the cases and then compare the effect then you would find that cigarette has caused much more damage than hookah. Also try improving the tobacco quality used coz most of them are mixed with harmful chemicals and thus cheap (though hotel bars will charge a premium for that). The pure tobacco is very much less harmful.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Also whisky, rum,vodka and all those things taste like sh!t, I mean seriously it's disgusting.

Thats because you havent tried Smirnoff coffee flavoured vodka;).Also Whiskey is the brother of scotch,there are good brands but they cost more.As for the rum,mix it with pepsi/coke/watermelon juice..hehehhe

PS: Though many a time my close friend sniffed heroin but I never dared to go that deep. I was like dude! That's out of my league. And I very strongly condemn any mode of smoking/sniffing/drinking/injecting.
You sure thats heroin?Coz people dont usually sniff it,must be coke:confused:

Top Bottom