Watch RGV's Phoonk, alone in a theatre and win Rs 5 lakh!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going. Where is this movie going to be screened ?
5 Lakhs for watching a movie ? All I need to do is to go there and fall asleep dreaming about the rig I will buy with this money. :D

Ask him to play Doom 3 it the same theatre and conclude which is more scary-his film or this
:lol:

Last edited:

hullap

Cyborg Agent
^ *www.phoonk.in/
wish i could have got a chance for this
im not scared of horror movies
seen many jap ones, never got scared :|

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
* Conditions Apply.
Can someone please check and tell me if Blind people are allowed there and that this is not mentioned explicitly in conditions ?
I know someone who is Blind and may be i can send him over and split the Buty.
Incase you are wondering why i don't want to go,i have seen Ramu's Sholey and i bet i wouldnt have completed watching that movie for 10 Lacs.No pun intended. Though its not Ramu's fault that actors didint knew movie was to be made on them during its shooting.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
I'm in for the contest! Only Joker's way of killing from TDK can give you the creeps. I'm in real need of cash!

actually goobi ...wat happens if he himself is the original Poster or thread starter ?

if it was a joke by u ... sorry to spoil it ..m nt good at sarcasm :p

goobimama

 Macboy
The government never punishes a person from raping himself. And I follow that code. :)

(It also doesn't punish a cop from harassing a regular person, so yipeee!)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Is it just me or the promos of this movie look identical to The Exorcist? :confused:

Also wasn't there something like this pulled off with watching Evil Dead alone in theatre & getting rewarded? Or was it just a rumor?

hemantkulkarni

Right off the assembly line
kaise kaise naam rakhte hai films ke hawa,water,phoonk,next one main bata deta hu kya hogi

Thook - the saliva :lol:
:D:D:Dvery funny............hmm.......good sense of humor:)

trailer itself is so boring then how d film would be.........but anyhow money matters.....m ready>>>>>>>

Last edited:
Kitna inaam rakhi hia re sarkar 'Phoonk' par?Pure 5 lakh!
No one is gonna get anything.This is just mere publicity to promote another RGV crap movie.
Who made that movie......'aks'?

Hey,Lights went off when I started the trailer!Electricity failure.My comp was on UPS.It was dark,meri to trailer me hi P**T gayi.Aage kya hga?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom