Watch RGV's Phoonk, alone in a theatre and win Rs 5 lakh!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
After the failure of Sarkar Raj and Contract (we're not even bringing up Ram Gopal Varma Ki Aag), Ramu has devised a new way to promote his next film, Phoonk. This hardcore horror flick is set to release next month. And Ramu claims that Phoonk is the scariest of all his horror films.

So much so that now Ramu and Azam Khan, his producer, have, rather immodestly, announced a prize money of Rs 5 lakh for anyone who can dare to see the film all alone in the theatre. Darna strictly mana hai.

Azam Khan says, “We're confident that the film is so scary that it will be extremely difficult to watch it all alone in a theatre. We will be running a contest and giving out details on our website about how to participate in it. Right now we have decided that we will screen the film for the winners of the contest a few days before the release of the film, that is on August 22. At the moment we have planned four trials that we will screen in a preview theatre.”

The condition is simple - anyone who wants to win Rs 5 lakh has to watch the film from start to finish, without getting out of the theatre . The contest will be well-publicised . We are now working out the logistics of date and time.”

Although Ram Gopal Varma remained unavailable for comment, his close friend says, “Ramu is very confident of the film and knows that he has made one of the scariest film on black magic and that's why he is ready to challenge viewers.” Any takers?

Courtesy: Mumbai Mirror

DOES MONEY COME ANY EASIER?

Pat

Beyond Smart
I wish I was there. I would have gone. But I am sure this is just another publicity stunt.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
i'll be the 1st i to participate.i need that moeny to buy the costliest Nehalem platform.:D
Ramu mein aa raha Hun

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
I need popcorn & pepsi @ my seat.. always... 'll Ramu bring it 4 me in the break.

If my simple demand is met... I'm in :D

Rahim

Married!
I have seen so many scary stuff that this phoonk will not bother me at all.
Japanese horror fan here :D

Pat

Beyond Smart
I think they will prolly bribe the guy, ask him to leave midway and then sensationalize the news :lol:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
AAJ TAK breaking news till the movie flops !

U r right rahimveron, i too heared that Japanese horror films r the scariest of all.
just heard and never tried ???
Japanese and chinese and korean:rolleyes: (albeit Asian horror is their genre)

Excluding the pathetic Indian horror

Last edited:

goobimama

 Macboy
Maybe they will make you have a lot of Pepsi/Coke before you enter the movie theatre so one has to exit the hall to make No.1.

Rahim

Married!
Ramu ka deemag uski babes ne khaa liyaa hai shaayad :D
I bet even Ramu cant watch his own even he knows what to expect. That speaks a lot about the crap this movie will be. You can sense it from this kind of desperation.

@Kl@-24: Indian horror is most like b-grade eroticsm, usme nahaana sikhaaya jata hai wagairaa wagayraa :D Kya tuu wahi abhishek hai Football Chat wallaaa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom