Watch RGV's Phoonk, alone in a theatre and win Rs 5 lakh!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two Famous Quotes:

>>> The only thing that one needs to fear is fear itself. <<<
>>> Money, faith and love are the biggest motivators. <<<

That means I am the best guy to win this :D

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Dude believe me you will not be able to watch the movie alone in a theater !@!

I know the horror is not going to effect you but the sound effects will surely do

And the guyz saying i will go and sleep

Do you think RGV will give money just like that he will ask several question like

Did you liked the movie ?
What was the best scene you liked ?
Which scene was the scariest ?

like that and even if you win

HE will give you 10 LAKHS to make you keep your mouth shut and say i got really scared by the movie

Dude believe me you will not be able to watch the movie alone in a theater !@!

I know the horror is not going to effect you but the sound effects will surely do

And the guyz saying i will go and sleep

Do you think RGV will give money just like that he will ask several question like

Did you liked the movie ?
What was the best scene you liked ?
Which scene was the scariest ?

like that and even if you win

HE will give you 10 LAKHS to make you keep your mouth shut and say i got really scared by the movie
Sound effects are nothing to me. I am already used to METALLICA. :cool:

All those questions are very simple. Even if the movie is really stupid, I never fail to remember any scene.

The last option looks good. 10 lakhs instead of 5 lakhs. :D

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^hey dnt forget Iron Maiden and Megadeth plus loooooooads of black metal ;)

well well........ will he give me the money if i go there with my iPod and PSP, play games while listening to some Metal and after interval, take nap ???

BTW i hope it is a good comedy ......err .... horror film :D

if i win, i will share the money with all the ppl here :D

apoorva84

In the zone
this is total bullshit....i am pretty sure it wont be scary...i saw the trailer when i went to watch "singh is king" today and it looked like an immature remake of the exorcist...

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
ROCKER ? :( so sad .......we are called Metalheads or Headbangers ........ ROCKERS are a different kinda species ;)

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
I think not all will get a chance to watch the movie alone.
maybe it would be some kind of lucky draw.

I don't know if i would get scared or not but chance of winning 5lac is to hard resist.

Also, it would a "A" film so mirrors stay away. your mommies will kill you

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
Is it just me or the promos of this movie look identical to The Exorcist? :confused:

Also wasn't there something like this pulled off with watching Evil Dead alone in theatre & getting rewarded? Or was it just a rumor?

Exorcist was a great scorer in the genre, I mean though not the Xtreme scary but it was good.

Evil Dead? Sorry sir. I dont watch Cartoons. :D

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Hold on guys, what do you think, do you think they're fools and let all of us and everyone who want's the 5lac watch the movie?

Here's what I think they're going to do, out of all those who will apply, they'll select some sh1t scared 'girls' and gay guys who piss in their pants on watching such pathetic movies. I mean look at the trailer, I was laughing all the way! :lol: If this is the case, then those who play "Silent Hill" in a theater alone should get 5crore as prize. wtf??

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
err...never underestimate Silent Hill *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/60.png

Am talking about the game, got scared like hell and Pyramid Head ftw. Only Villain that is so friggin cool that he get proposals from sh fan gals.
*tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs18/300W/f/2007/208/c/7/Pyramid_Head_by_suarezart.jpg

Just a gist of the details in TnC
(highlighted in bold those details that I found we must have look at)

TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE PHOONK CONTEST

1. This contest is open to all Indian citizens, who are above 18 years of age as on 10th August, 2008. Residents and citizens of other countries residing in India and Non Resident Indians are not eligible to participate in this contest.

8. Five contestants will be short listed nationally among all the entries received by OMT and they will be brought down to Mumbai - and their order of participation will be based on a draw of lots. Their trip will be sponsored by OMT.

9. If participant is selected for the contest, he needs to be available for approximately 3 days before the contest for the special show and needs to travel to Mumbai or any other locations within INDIA selected by OMT. OMT reserves right to select location and participant will not raise any objection for the same.

11. No cell phones or any other mediums of communication will be allowed inside the cinema hall.

12. No food will be allowed inside the cinema hall, the contestant/s will be provided a bottle of water to carry along with them.

13. The contestant will not have choice of seats; the contestant will have to occupy the seat pre designated by OMT and OMT reserved right to pre design the seat at its sole discretion.

14. Cameras will monitor every move of the contestant. If any contestant shut his/her eyes over 3 seconds duration or covers his/her ears any time inside cinema hall between special show of film, he/she will be treated as disqualified and OMT will not give any prize money to such contestant and contestant shall not claim any prize thereafter.

15. The film will not have an interval.

16. A buzzer will be provided to each contestant, in case the contestant wants to bail out any time in between special show of the film. In case the contestant bails out, he/she will be disqualified and OMT will not give any prize money to such contestant.

23. OMT reserves the rights to amend, modify, discontinue or terminate this contest at any point without prior notice to the participants or without assigning any reasons and its decisions shall be final and binding.

24. Taxes on prizes (if applicable) are to be borne by the winner and are subject to compliance with applicable laws & regulations.

25. This contest shall be governed by & construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. All disputes regarding this contest are subject to jurisdiction of the Courts at Mumbai.
The whole thing made me go WTF!!!
I mean, closing eyes for 3 seconds or more will lead to instant disqualification:x.
Suppose we are bored and we yawn.. then??? ;)

@Cyrus The Virus, T159
+1
Silent hill is far scarier than this $h1t IMO

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
im 13 :( sh1t ......and i thought it would be quite fun :D

By the way, i watched the trailer. Looks like a hit comedy film :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom