Vote For Aashutosh: Big BOSS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

toofan

Technomancer
Friends now the final 2 days to go 2 declare the winners. So I request you all the friends to please sms for Ashutosh

type ASH and send it to 56882.

As you all know ashutosh is the winner of MTV- Roadiees last year. But still this person has past his nights on footpath of Mumbai. So he is the most needed person to win this title. All other are well established in their fields. And he represents the youths of today. So guys SMS and SMS for Ashutosh.

And whom do you think will be the winner of BIg BOSS among
1. Raja.
2. Zulfi.
3. Ashutosh.

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
^^ yep agree to that..... any any how I hate BigBoss to the core..... absolute pathetic cheap stuff.......

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Staged or not, they are nothing compared to Mexican or German Big Brother!!! Where girls have to run naked through hall and all sex are shown!!!:)
on serious note, does any1 watch the show!!! i watched one ep and those b-grade wannabe pretentious fellows got on my nerve!!

OP
toofan

toofan

Technomancer
Don't say this yaar. Its india and here nothing cheap. Big Boss is not a cheap shows like other reality shows. I too never watched previous years Big Boss. But this year it has all the famous personalities. Like Dyna hedan(former miss world), Ahsaan kuresi(Laughter challange fame), Rahul Mahajan(Son of Pramod mahajan), Monica Bedi(No introduction needed), Aashu( MTV- Roadies winner) and many more interesting personalities.

And believe me this time its very much fun there. I never watch any serials excepts Comedy shows and this Big BOss form last one and half month.

Ya I know rest of them sucks.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Don't say this yaar. Its india and here nothing cheap. Big Boss is not a cheap shows like other reality shows. I too never watched previous years Big Boss. But this year it has all the famous personalities. Like Dyna hedan(former miss world), Ahsaan kuresi(Laughter challange fame), Rahul Mahajan(Son of Pramod mahajan), Monica Bedi(No introduction needed), Aashu( MTV- Roadies winner) and many more interesting personalities.

The show is cheap, the language used there is cheap and most of the participants are cheap as well. There were times when all I could hear was *BEEP* *BEEP *BEEEEEEEEEP* when those 'interesting personalities' were fighting among themselves. I've never voted for reality shows like this one and never will. *forum.hkgolden.com/faces/donno.gif

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I can't believe people still watch these so-called 'reality shows' which don't have even an iota of reality in them. What's worse is that they even feel like wasting their money on them by sending SMSs and if that wasn't enough they ask others to participate in this idiocy as well.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
LOL>Really man, i usd to watch big boss extensively in the first season. its bloody boring now.Cummon guys, its a total waste.Go rent some movies and watch them if you are so bored.I am assuming tou dont have broadband.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
:lol:

Well, each and every person has his/her own taste of entertainment. Some may like Bigg Boss and some may not. :)

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.

And believe me this time its very much fun there. I never watch any serials excepts Comedy shows and this Big BOss form last one and half month.

Ya I know rest of them sucks.

Yup they all are very famous. So famous, that I only know 1 of them :|. Grow up dude. If you watch it for fun or for time-pass, then its ok but dont take it seriously.

red_devil

Back!
vote for Bigg Boss ?? LMAO :lol:

i always knew that there were some who liked the show while many didn't.. but never knew people actually VOTE for those contestants :-|

dd_wingrider

In the zone
Ashutosh is from my hometown. So, i dont think i am wasting money. My Money My Choice.

And yes i dont watch the show, but i know something like bigg boss roams around in the idiot box in night.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom