Vote For Aashutosh: Big BOSS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i never waste my money on these shows and will recommend people not to waste your money on cr@p shows like these and news channels.
"kya kareena saif ki biwi banegi" "kya khali ko kiss cam se publicity milegi" vote kijiye :mad: jaise yahan faltu ke paise aa rahe hai :mad:

Indian Idol judge Anuu(chor) Malik "yeh public vote kyu nahi karti aap logon ko vote karna chahiye achey singer bahar ho rahe hai this is ridiculous" :mad: itne haq ke saath bol raha hota hai jaise humne vote na deke koi crime kar diya ho.Banda ek baar toh khud sochne lag jaata hai yaar maine vote na karke galti toh nahi kardi kya bhagwaan mujhe maaf karega.:mad:

Fully agree with you. Infact, today, I believe that TV is the worst possible investment I can make. Nothing except hyped shows and advertisements. The only things I miss are good sports matches.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I believe that TV is the worst possible investment .

Very true IMO too , i had to invest in television because of my flat partners . worst thing is that all the time they see is sh1tty reality shows. Sucks :mad:

i have not seen NatGeo or Discovery since months because i am always outnumbered by m0r0ns.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
i have not seen NatGeo or Discovery since months because i am always outnumbered by m0r0ns.

Ooooh, you're missing a lot!!! NatGeo, Discovery and The History Channel have some very good shows right now. Air Crash Investigations, Man Moment machine etc are quite good. Heck, even History Classroom is way better than the other crap that is regularly dished out on Indian television. :eek:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Actually TV is not all that bad. Some channels are really good like Discovery, Travel & Living, Animax, HBO, AXN, *cough* F TV *cough* etc. It's the shitty news channel and the soap operas that have given TV a bad name.

Last edited:
OP
toofan

toofan

Technomancer
BOYS today is the last day of voting. Help this poor guy to win the title.
SMS ASH to 56882.

By the way I love Man versus Wild or nature(I m n't gettin the name) which get telecast at 9.pm on discovery, which is very informative and tells us what to do if you get trapped in different situations fighting nature.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
I will never let my phone number into their ******** database !!

never SMS to any crap show or any **** 5555/8888/MTV/XYZ TV or any damn **** ring tone or whatever xyz.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
SMS ASH to 56882.

By the way I love Man versus Wild or nature(I m n't gettin the name) which get telecast at 9.pm on discovery, which is very informative and tells us what to do if you get trapped in different situations fighting nature.

If he's poor, than thats his fate.

red_devil

Back!
SMS ASH to 56882.

D'oh !! C'mon !! why are you so obsessed with helping this guy ??

you first start a thread in the guys name and now you are posting and asking others to vote for him !!

mate, if you think the guy is poor and so people should vote for him, then that isn't exactly acceptable logic. Why not spend the same amount for some other charitable stuff ?? why not give the 3 bucks you spend for SMS to some beggar who begs at a traffic signal near you ??

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
lol...poor chap, tell him whenever he come by my house I can give him free lunch.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^Me too :p

@toofan.is.back :-

We never denied you the permission to vote but why force us ?

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
tofaan, you said that he won something called Roadies or Rowdies and he got 1 crore as the price. Is a person having 1 crore poor ? I dont think so !

OP
toofan

toofan

Technomancer
tofaan, you said that he won something called Roadies or Rowdies and he got 1 crore as the price. Is a person having 1 crore poor ? I dont think so !

No dear if he wins Big Boss then He will earn 1 crore form it.
He is financially weak then other well settled person. Among the top three he is nothing in terms of money.
and I m not forcing anyone. I don't think I would have changed even a single persons mind to vote. As 99 persent including me are against such voting. But I love that person and this is the only reason for this madness.

Now the voting is closed. In my office i used my colleagues phones to make sms for him and for them spending 2 rs for me is not a great deal.:D

please koi bhi apne man mein koi bhi galat feeling na laye. Yeh to sirf meri ek kosis thi ki logon ko pata chale or jo log ASHU ke fan hoin woh use vote kar dein.
So please don't make any hard feeling.:p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom