Vote For Aashutosh: Big BOSS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
toofan

toofan

Technomancer
Yup they all are very famous. So famous, that I only know 1 of them :|. Grow up dude. If you watch it for fun or for time-pass, then its ok but dont take it seriously.

If I ask you who is Sonia Ghandhi? Your answer will be India's prime minister. This is just an example. It means our area of knowledge is different. You might know everything about the gadgets , processors, video cards etc but you don't know about them becs its not your interest area.

I never took them seriously. I had never voted any one not just once in my life but I voted for this guy bec this is my favorite from the time of Roadies . And because of Ashu i started watching Big Boss. This man don't know english. its always fun to watch him speaking english or translating it in Hindi.

You all might not like Big Boss but The MTV: roadies would be one of your favs.
The prize money of 1 00 00 000.00 (1 crore) may change any ones life.

So friends keep Messaging.
ASH to 56882.

OP
toofan

toofan

Technomancer
Its even below Zero. So here lies the Big Boss in India.

who is this.

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, as I had said earlier, each & every person has his/her own taste.

Toofan may also say "WTF is that entertaining? Get out of imagination. Grow up people!!!" if someone is a fan of some cartoon and starts discussing about it.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
i never waste my money on these shows and will recommend people not to waste your money on cr@p shows like these and news channels.
"kya kareena saif ki biwi banegi" "kya khali ko kiss cam se publicity milegi" vote kijiye :mad: jaise yahan faltu ke paise aa rahe hai :mad:

Indian Idol judge Anuu(chor) Malik "yeh public vote kyu nahi karti aap logon ko vote karna chahiye achey singer bahar ho rahe hai this is ridiculous" :mad: itne haq ke saath bol raha hota hai jaise humne vote na deke koi crime kar diya ho.Banda ek baar toh khud sochne lag jaata hai yaar maine vote na karke galti toh nahi kardi kya bhagwaan mujhe maaf karega.:mad:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ ek dum sahi kaha.
Agar vote karna bhi hai wo bhi kisi reality show mein, toh ek hi kaafi hai. Ek se zyaada karne ka koi matlab nahi. Faaltu k TV channels k surveys mein vote karne ka koi faayeda nahi.

BTW, nice to see you back.

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
ZOMG ,, people actually vote !!!!!!! a few years ago my crazy neighbour bought a ton load of biscuits to get into the KBC show but then it was a very popular show at the time and mass hysteria had gripped the nation so i thought it was an exception ,,

I felt that the TV channels fake it all the way through rit from the contests and teh winners ....

But then again All the respect to you guys it's ur choice and ur money .....

Neways Now Starting to read :: An Idiot's Guide to Starting Your Very Own Reality Show .... :)

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
I dont even watch this drama..but was a bit surprised when a channel like NDTV had an
interview with Rahul Mahajan after his exit.. (was he thrown out..or is it a jail break.. who cares??)..Why should these drama get into good news channels..?? Or may be permit it in Aajtak ;-)

Neways Now Starting to read :: An Idiot's Guide to Starting Your Very Own Reality Show .... :)

So being an IDIOT is the first step ;-)

Last edited:
OP
toofan

toofan

Technomancer
i never waste my money on these shows and will recommend people not to waste your money on cr@p shows like these and news channels.
"kya kareena saif ki biwi banegi" "kya khali ko kiss cam se publicity milegi" vote kijiye :mad: jaise yahan faltu ke paise aa rahe hai :mad:

Indian Idol judge Anuu(chor) Malik "yeh public vote kyu nahi karti aap logon ko vote karna chahiye achey singer bahar ho rahe hai this is ridiculous" :mad: itne haq ke saath bol raha hota hai jaise humne vote na deke koi crime kar diya ho.Banda ek baar toh khud sochne lag jaata hai yaar maine vote na karke galti toh nahi kardi kya bhagwaan mujhe maaf karega.:mad:

Good one. I really respect your views and accepts them and really I too think the same.

I dont even watch this drama..but was a bit surprised when a channel like NDTV had an
interview with Rahul Mahajan after his exit.. (was he thrown out..or is it a jail break.. who cares??)..Why should these drama get into good news channels..?? Or may be permit it in Aajtak ;-)
So being an IDIOT is the first step ;-)

Who says these are good channels. Only they themselves shout that this is the best channel and at the end of the day you will found that each and every channel is clamming that they have the best based on different surveys.

I used to say if you missed any episode of any serial do watch the news next day. they will show the full episode that too with a running comentry. If any one fell in the pit then you have to watch it for full weak.

These are all hly ****.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.

A hearty +1 to your post :).

Pathik

Google Bot

All this sensational **** started with Sansani and India TV.

All TV shows suck these days.

OP
toofan

toofan

Technomancer
What say about Laughter Challenge in Star one. that has some quality content without any vulgarity in it. But the comedy circus in Sony is really vulgar in terms of the words/content shown by them.

Keep voting for Ashu its just the end now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom