U R Prime Minister ...one Rule Can Be Passed...wht Will Be Urs??

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
I'll pass the rule that a prime-minister can & will resign when he only feels to :D
No one can remove him from the post, xcept himself :D

praka123

left this forum longback
eliminate and ban all monopoly closed source propreitory softwares especially microsoft Windows.
Move the Whole India to Free Software Open Source and GNU/Linux as the operating System.this will save a lot of headaches.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
praka123 said:
eliminate and ban all monopoly closed source propreitory softwares especially microsoft Windows.
Move the Whole India to Free Software Open Source and GNU/Linux as the operating System.this will save a lot of headaches.

Currently India is open to all kind of softwares , banning windows/mac/other and forcing everyone to use open source will be a monopoly. I hope you and people like you never become PM of this free country where everyone has equal right to use any software and has right to make his own choice according to his/her needs.
Problem with many people with your mentality is that you hate the others choice much more than you love your own choice of OS.

Until i have my right to choose, i welcome every kind of software in my country. As every person is different , so are their choices.

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
National emergency. Immediate execution of all politicians and corrupt beaurocrats will follow next.

praka123

left this forum longback
tarey_g said:
Currently India is open to all kind of softwares , banning windows/mac/other and forcing everyone to use open source will be a monopoly. I hope you and people like you never become PM of this free country where everyone has equal right to use any software and has right to make his own choice according to his/her needs.
Problem with many people with your mentality is that you hate the others choice much more than you love your own choice of OS.

Until i have my right to choose, i welcome every kind of software in my country. As every person is different , so are their choices.

I expressed my wish dude.anyways states like Kerala,TN are already adopted Linux and free software whether you liked it or not.the reality thing is Free Softwares are effective and it prevents the Sarkar's loss of money to maintain the whole Windows network+3rd party s/w like AV's etc.cant stand with the news that even Gov offices uses this pirates crap from Redmond.whether you feel it a hate message or not-Truth Remains.
One thing is Freedom of Choice-I should've never objected that in my last post if the people are good enough to find the better alternatives(Linux/FLOSS) by themself.but PC assemblers and users do the worse, want the p!®ated c®ap installed by default.this is definitely not the way,a Company should grow,So a forceful move to Open SOurce is the remedy.really,it hurts for fanatical sorta ppl.but again this is a wish from me and I never will be a PM:eek: but u cant rule out some one who is a free software enthusiast to be the PM.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
praka123 said:
and I never will be a PM:eek: but u cant rule out some one who is a free software enthusiast to be the PM.

Free software enthu does not mean a open source hitler. So i wont mind a free soft enthu but i wud certainly not support a person with hitler mentality. The ppl who think 'what i use is the best and so should others' , need to be ignored.

I am glad that you dropped your plan to be PM of this country.

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
One Protocol

Digit at Rs.100/- with the following:

1. A 200 Page magazine
2. A 200 Page Fast Track
3. A Dual Layer DVD
4. A Regular CD with Freeware
5. Digit Patron Points with different and improved gifts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom