U R Prime Minister ...one Rule Can Be Passed...wht Will Be Urs??

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitava82

MMO Addict
^^ i believe we don't need a PM to fulfill that wish. if digit makes a little less profit then its possible :grin:

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
rajivnedungadi said:
One Protocol

Digit at Rs.100/- with the following:

1. A 200 Page magazine
2. A 200 Page Fast Track
3. A Dual Layer DVD
4. A Regular CD with Freeware
5. Digit Patron Points with different and improved gifts
Dude Raaabo is already "busy" as heck.You wanna do him with workload?:D:D:D

My rule..
only a Graduate can contest for a Parliament election
only a post graduate should be made a Minister.
only a PHD shud be PM.(oops I'll hv to resign then:D:D)..

all this bcoz of the only fact that how can a person do something good for OUR FATE ,if in fact he doesnt knw anything abt himself or the world around him...

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
^I don't see how institutionalization would help in this case. There have been great leaders without any formal education, and then there are Nobel laureates that won't make good leaders at all. It takes much more than a formal degree to transform into a person of substance, with ability to "do good" and lead people and their country.

Sorry to disappoint you, but the formal education, schools, colleges and Universities are nothing but capitalistic erections - fabricated to spin out skilled workers and automatons for the "modern" societies. Unfortunately, this systematic production of consumers, voters and tax-payers is apparantly too good to be eliminated. Or so the capitalized World is made to believe.

PS: Laloo earned a PG in Political Sciences long ago. Ah, the irony of it!

Last edited:
PS: Laloo earned a PG in Political Sciences long ago. Ah, the irony of it!
We all know how easy it is to get a degree in Bihar :p . I agree that its not necessary that uneducated cant be gud leaders..but the things is that it happens once in thousands and may be even more. so its better to prefer which happens more frequently...Wud u Like Rabri Devi(illiterate) to be PM of India.. :-?

Yes there are exceptions,but they are rare..thats why they are EXCEPTIONS :D
and by EDUCATION i mean QUALITY EDUCATION...not just some formality...

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
Why not says a politition over 50Kg is not allowed in parliament

no politician family is allowed swiss bank account

Politician retire at age of 50

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
alok4best said:
Wud u Like Rabri Devi(illiterate) to be PM of India.. :-?
No, I wouldn't. But I don't have a say in national politics, and another lady of similar calibre is ruling our nation.

Thinking out of the box, and not literacy, should be the benchmark. A Harward graduate may not be particularly interested in developing rural areas, and an illeterate villager wouldn't care about urban problems and national economy. Stereotypes should be avoided at any cost.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
praka123 said:
eliminate and ban all monopoly closed source propreitory softwares especially microsoft Windows.
Move the Whole India to Free Software Open Source and GNU/Linux as the operating System.this will save a lot of headaches.

Isnt this an oxymoron, you are forcing people to accept freedom. Dude freedom is to be had, you cannot force freedom in the neck of people - you will either exist freely or you will not exist at all.

All of us here know that FOSS is good in its own right,let everyone make his choice. FOSS is all about freedom, right, so when it is forced, the first thing that goes out of the window is freedom itself:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom