U R Prime Minister ...one Rule Can Be Passed...wht Will Be Urs??

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Hi guys...

IMAGINE U R A PRIME MINISTER FOR SAY ONE MINUTE AND HAVE ONLY ONE RULE TO BE PASSED....

WHT WILL U BE UR RULE ???????

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Get Back Every Inch Of Kashmir/tibet/anywhere where india has been encroached... Back...:D :D :D

dd_wingrider

In the zone
Wipe out the whole reservation system, every reservation from job to education. Its jus plainly misused these days,
not serving its purpose as people thought it will while introducing it.:-|

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
well wat piyush said was stated by a literate on 1 of the campaigns i think it was india poised and he said .... lock all politicians on an island and make them give the test of morality or something like tht and keep them thr till they pass it ...

on a serious note ... id do something tht wud make most of the bureaucratic wrk transparent

Last edited:

magnet

Youngling
my rule deposit all money in banks and only tax applied for a year 1% per annum ....in short no tax at all.......income tax system whole abolished........

ppl may find this funny but believe it guys 85% money in india is all black...and all politicans have a swiss account

Pathik

Google Bot
ok !! i wd make it compulsory for all politicians to be graduates atleast and they shd no criminal record...
and those who dont deliver shall be kicked out of the country...

kumarmohit

Technomancer
My only rule will be to ensure that Digit becomes punctual in every aspect. They have not sent my DP gift yet.And Vimal there is something called Ordinance too.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
kumarmohit said:
My only rule will be to ensure that Digit becomes punctual in every aspect. They have not sent my DP gift yet.And Vimal there is something called Ordinance too.
What will you do after that expires:pGO TO PARLIAMENT:D:D

nishant_nms

Cyborg Agent
I will change the current Prime Ministrial form of goverment to Presidential form. And will make the election process for President simillar to that of the America like debates and others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom