Two girls arrested for anti-Thackeray Facebook post

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
well this is what i read in some news paper..

"people like thackery are born and die everyday" ..
see this a verbatim statement like above.. is what is dumb as fcuk ..

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Nope.

Probably, report the post if you feel it is so, I'll be dealt with like any other member is. And move on.

Already did.

Im not going to complain or anything,i am here to have a good time not to waste my time arguing about what 'she said he said.'But you should be careful addressing people as 'retards',especially when youre a mod.i didnt pay anything to be in this forum but that doesnt mean anyone can call me a retard.Everybody wants good moderation in the forums,so do I and sorry for going offtopic.gnite.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend

And? I can take any post of yours or mine out of context and portray the poster as a "dumb as fcuk" as well. Next argument.

BTW you've actually said "corrupt guy" and "thackarey" in the same sentence, that's FAR FAR more offensive that what you have quoted and called the above. Wonder what should be said about you? :lol:
yes its still stupid to insult the corrupt guy... wrong time.. and have you read her comments.. its so fckuing offending.. I read it as all thackery .. can be read that way also...

Verbatim Statments. Erm. :lol:

Flash

Lost in speed
HA ha... not specifically to Nipun OK :)

Fear is everywhere I can see. I have been reading all these comments and everyone is somehow try to avoid someones came or some party's names, or put any direct comment. Everyone is trying to justify their comments here to generalize their views.

I think we everybody should change our profile name to Anonymous 1, Anonymous 2 and so on... so that we can express our views more clearly.

"V" for vendetta

That's the problem with our rules.
You can be arrested for what you did/what you gonna do/what you think of/whatever someone wants you to arrest for.

It's just like adding "Disclaimers" to anything, though you know what you're doing!

bubusam13

Human
Both were produced in court and granted bail on surety of Rs15,000. <----- return this money pls

That's the problem with our rules.
You can be arrested for what you did/what you gonna do/what you think of/whatever someone wants you to arrest for.

It's just like adding "Disclaimers" to anything, though you know what you're doing!

Yes Disclaimer. All are putting a disclaimer here coz nobody knows what happens next. I was not getting the right term.

Damn my Hindi has improved but my English is ruined :hissyfit:

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
RIP "XYZ" however we should not close city coz of this, we should accept the demise and move on. blah blah ..

learn to write dumb girl.. if you want to write on senstive issues..

bubusam13

Human
ok... all she is bad bad dumb dumb girl... let us all agree say, Even then should she be treated like that ? And a girl arrested at night.

Disclaimer : Pls dont hurt me. My English is bad and I donot wanna hurt ani religional or regional sentiments. If you find anything inappropiate, just point me out, I will edit it.

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Coming from a post without proper punctuation and overuse of "...". Gotta love the irony. :lol:

Maybe I should throw in a reminder this isn't twitter but a forum and that you can't just post random crap here. At least not without getting embarrassed. Thanks.

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
RIP "XYZ" however we should not close city coz of this, we should accept the demise and move on. blah blah ..

learn to write dumb girl.. if you want to write on senstive issues..

hmmm...so....just cause "you" thought the writing was inappropriate you used your "freedom of speech" and called her "dumb girl"? i guess by that logic what she said was justified..she used her freedom of speech and told people to move on..
whats wrong with that?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

That was the biased rephrase from the policeman.

Here is the original one:
“With all respect, every day, thousands of people die, but still the world moves on,” read the message posted by 21-year old Shaheen Dhada and ‘liked’ by 20-year old Renu Srinivasan from Palghar in the neighbouring Thane district, her lawyer Sudheer Gupta told The Hindu. The post continued: “Just due to one politician died a natural death, everyone just goes bonkers. They should know, we are resilient by force, not by choice. When was the last time, did anyone showed some respect or even a two-minute silence for Shaheed Bhagat Singh, Azad, Sukhdev or any of the people because of whom we are free-living Indians? Respect is earned, given, and definitely not forced. Today, Mumbai shuts down due to fear, not due to respect.”

ya know....being god and part of him and all...being a part of the "holy symbiosis"
Disclaimer:dont kill me...

Death is a disease.

anarchy0x

In the zone
Whatever happened to those girls was simply outrageous, stupid, sad and uncalled for. I guess India is still in the Dark ages.

bubusam13

Human
^^ u r still guessing. India can never be a developed nation in 2020 which was target and could never be superpower. It have too much internal issues.

Top Bottom