Two girls arrested for anti-Thackeray Facebook post

Flash

Lost in speed
In simple, If you're rich and blaming someone - all will watch and none will do nothing legally.
But on the vice versa, you will be torn by every possible legal actions.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
And you get what you asked for. Another Infraction for being a retard.:)

In simple, If you're rich and blaming someone - all will watch and none will do nothing legally.
But on the vice versa, you will be torn by every possible legal actions.

+1. Add power to that. Shiv Sainiks have said far more offensive stuff (not that this FB post was even offensive) about Indian Muslims and no one touched a hair in their body.

Flash

Lost in speed
Sibal is getting wise.

"I am deeply saddened (by the arrest of the two girls). It is just their point of view and enforcement of these laws are not to ban people from expressing their views," he told Karan Thapar on a CNN-IBN television show tonight.

-Sibal

IT Act should not be used to throttle dissent: Sibal - The Times of India

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Everyone has the right to criticize anyone (dead, alive, whatever). As long as it's not racist/xenophobic, defamatory or discriminatory. It's a pity Free Speech in India is a myth.

Exactly. We have come to consider difference of opinion as inflamatory it seems...
In that vein, a lot of religious leaders deserve to be arrested more than this girl.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
so you can call me a retard?

Sorry mate but your post was retarded. Perhaps shouldn't have used that word but frankly your post was disgusting. To make an analogy, NEWS: "A person getting death sentence for changing from his religion", and I say "He got what he asked for".

Hrishi

Guys Step Over it.
Let the OLD man RIP.

And no point in arguing.It will just turn into another heated argument.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
@liverpoolfan
Dont want to waste your precious time,but i didnt called you anything,but just because youre a mod,can you call me a retard?isnt that inappopriate language?i understand i used foul language and im sorry for that.just wanted to know how u justify yourselves by calling me a 'retard'?

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
LOL, I knew it, you guys would come up with terrorist argument.. LOL.. coz its so obvious.. i was expecting something better...
the arrest, the unrest is all fine..

now my discussion, is the girl stupid ? retarded ?
yes its still stupid to insult the corrupt guy... wrong time.. and have you read her comments.. its so fckuing offending.. I read it as all thackery .. can be read that way also...
conclusion, dumb girl.... got very unlucky..

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
I think the law is correct but it needs a change in implementation. See we speak/write everyday and we also have freedom of speech. IMO No arrest should be made unless charges are proved in court.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
and she is not criticizing .. its a huge insult..
are you so dumb ? can't you tell the difference ?

i am not saying arrest her and jail and sh1t, this went too far btw..
and who the f leaked this out of her personal FB ? some dumb idiot.. there again..

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg
There is no "terrorist" argument. Read up.

This post quotes that FB post in question.
*daily.bhaskar.com/article/NAT-TOP-...n-between-cops-and-shiv-sena-4062253-NOR.html

You gotta be a cry baby and wipe your tears to sleep everyday if you find something like this a "huge insult".

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
critisim - please you are wrong, do it the right way..could hv done better
insult - i see mofo idiots like you every day, no point in arguing with you.. some sh1t like that..

Flash

Lost in speed
and who the f leaked this out of her personal FB ? some dumb idiot.. there again..

Some SS saw that post and lodged a complaint against her.
Police arrested and the issue boomed big.

Ok. Let's assume that the GIRL commented badly.
What's with the LIKE'd GIRL? She din't posted/criticized anything or said badly?

Why she was arrested then?
See, that's where the POWER lies.

bubusam13

Human
Did you show respect to terrorists involved in Mumbai attacks? Did you refrained from insulting just because they are dead?

Note to sainiks: Not comparing Mr. Bal Thakrey to terrorists at all, just saying insulting a dead man is no crime.

HA ha... not specifically to Nipun OK :)

Fear is everywhere I can see. I have been reading all these comments and everyone is somehow try to avoid someones came or some party's names, or put any direct comment. Everyone is trying to justify their comments here to generalize their views.

I think we everybody should change our profile name to Anonymous 1, Anonymous 2 and so on (mods will you allow it ?? Think Digit is based in Mumbai right ?)... so that we can express our views more clearly.

"V" for vendetta

Flash

Lost in speed
This post quotes that FB post in question.
Facebook protest: Shiv Sena justifies Shaheen's arrest - daily.bhaskar.com

Oh. I thought it's a single-liner comment as posted in #1 of this post. Din't know that the actual comment is this much bigger!

Top Bottom