TUTORIAL: Add "INSERT" Option in CD Drive Context Menu !

Status
Not open for further replies.

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
Vishal Gupta said:
wth :mad:

Is there any similarity between this tut and the page u mentioned? :confused:

I'm now fed up guys, in stead of appreciating the work, u posted just a page, which also contains a method to add an option like my method, but did u take ur time and look carefully what that whole method does?

Its totally different from my method!

And pls! If its so difficult for ppl to digest my tutorial and if they can't see ppl appreciating my work, then I think I should stop posting tuts in future........

Hey Vishal. Sorry but after replying, I never opened this thread so I was not knowing about it.
Don't mind friend, I was just saying that ur method doesn't work on my system. Maybe some prob with my optical drive or system, since I have installed CD-Eject & still the result is same.

Don't mind suchthings. Many of us knows that u have done it urself. U have posted many tutes & hacks which proves ur hard work. If no one will b bad the who will called u good? I always try to post/reply in a better way but all looks like stupid posts/reply. (I know that) Then also I m happy coz

Lakhon se bure hai to kya hua, hajaaron se achhe bhi to hai

clinic

Right off the assembly line
Thanks a lot Vishal... You're a genius.:)
I was searching for something like this since a LONG LONG time!:) :)

I'm not able to compile and decompile, could you please if you have time post the french version of the dll ?
Just replace Insert with Insérer
and Eject with Éjecter

Thanks in advance dude.
You'll soon be getting international :)

Last edited:

ramdas

Broken In
Thanls a lot Dude Thanks a lot I am thanking U cause once I had to repair my DVD combo due to problem in the button to open the Drive And one friend told me to use Eject and insert option of right click but My PC was not having Insert option only Eject option I was unable to do it So once again thaks a lot.:D

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
This is the thing that I have been wanting 4 a long time.... I was using WUXXY till now.. and now u found my most wanted way... Thanx a lot Vishal..:) Keep up the good work !!!!!!

prem4u

Old is Gold
Great Work dude...i appreciate ur work..
But that software do samething.
U have just separated the task done by it. and software is a compact one.
thats all....:cool:

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Its not working Vishal, :( When I Click on the registry file, the following error pops up:
"Cannot import F:\abc.reg: The file specified is not a registry script.You can only import binary registry files from within the registry editor"
*www.fusionpics.com/show.php/12611_Image2.jpg.html

OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Now thats strange! The file is working properly for me :)
neway I hv uploaded the required reg file, try to run it after extracting it from ZIP file ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom