TUTORIAL: Add "INSERT" Option in CD Drive Context Menu !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josan

Gangsta
Its Not working for me am using windows vista............Vishal Please help me out ......I dot kno wat to do i hav just copied the file cdeject.dll to the system32 than i install the ,reg file but it doesnot seems to b working for me

OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Its working fine in my Vista Ultimate. :)

Just download the file, extract it and u'll get the DLL file. Copy the file to %windir%\System32 folder. After it copy the registry file contents from the first post and paste them in notepad. Save the file with "vishal.reg" (including the quotes). Now run the file and it'll ask ur permission and then will give u a message that it was successfully merged into registry. Thats it.

mughal

Broken In
grt option yar Thanx for sharing by this my cd button thats got little bit damge and eject tray with hard now i can control thorug compuetr thanx

ivanpatro2000

Right off the assembly line
Vishal does this Tutorial work for windows 98 OS.Bcoz when i try to register the .REG file.My computer says that it cannot import registry script only and that .REG file is not a proper registry file.
plz help

Last edited:
OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
ivanpatro2000 said:
Vishal does this Tutorial work for windows 98 OS.Bcoz when i try to register the .REG file.My computer says that it cannot import registry script only and that .REG file is not a proper registry file.
plz help
Replace first line in registry file to following:

Code:
REGEDIT4

valym23

Right off the assembly line
Hey man, do this.
Right click, open with and go to your system32 folder and search regedit and click it. That's it... Very, very simple way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom