TUTORIAL: Add "INSERT" Option in CD Drive Context Menu !

Status
Not open for further replies.

sms_solver

In the zone
I used to wonder why there is Insert kind of menu option missing for optical drives. I think there is equivalent thing in Mac OS (but I am not sure).

Thanks for the creator Vishal that we are going to have this option.

go_gamez

In the zone
GR88...JOB MAN....i wonder..how u work out....such fablous hacks..and tutorials...u r gr8...use ur knwlg...to help others...thts really very nice of u...

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Thanks Vishal Gupta for your Work.....You save my DVD-Writer's life span...
Is it working in WinServer 2003 Enterprise Edition ?

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
@ Vishal Gupta

I tried all u told but there was a problem. After complete procedure (registering dll file) , when I click for eject, CD tray opens & context menu item 'Eject' changes to 'Load' but nothing happens when I click on it.

Then I googled for that software 'CD Eject' but I didn't found it. Then I downloaded 'Virtual Clone Drive' & that's working fine means it opens & closes CD tray. But I like the previous option vry much i.e. registering the dll file.
Plz send tell me the link from which can I download that software 'CD Eject'. Also give a solution for dll file method.

Neilyal

Right off the assembly line
Thanks to Vishal Gupta for making ths discovery!!!
I'm attaching a fully automated install (For the Lazy in us all!!)

OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
wth :mad:

Is there any similarity between this tut and the page u mentioned? :confused:

I'm now fed up guys, in stead of appreciating the work, u posted just a page, which also contains a method to add an option like my method, but did u take ur time and look carefully what that whole method does?

Its totally different from my method!

And pls! If its so difficult for ppl to digest my tutorial and if they can't see ppl appreciating my work, then I think I should stop posting tuts in future :eek:

coz I always thought of sharing the information, which I know and thats why I post my tut, whenever I find something new. And I'll never like to post anything which was copied from somewhere else!

Do u think that if some1 copy a tut from other site and post it here, he'll be not caught? there r several threads, which were closed bcoz the author didnt mention the credit/source!

Its really strange and very sad to see that some ppl never like to appreciate some1 work but what they like, just post such things! :evil:

neway thnx a lot for ur post.........

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
Vishal Gupta said:
wth :mad:

Is there any similarity between this tut and the page u mentioned? :confused:

NO dude..That link has a totally different method;)

And pls! If its so difficult for ppl to digest my tutorial and if they can't see ppl appreciating my work, then I think I should stop posting tuts in future :eek:

Plz dont do that...Look ,do not listen to a single person and stop doing ur job but look at how many have appreciated u..That is more important:rolleyes:

coz I always thought of sharing the information, which I know and thats why I post my tut, whenever I find something new. And I'll never like to post anything which was copied from somewhere else!

We know that and share watvr stuff u get to learn

Do u think that if some1 copy a tut from other site and post it here, he'll be not caught? there r several threads, which were closed bcoz the author didnt mention the credit/source!

I have so many threads in this forum which nvr appreciates any new info with out the source:)

Its really strange and very sad to see that some ppl never like to appreciate some1 work but what they like, just post such things! :evil:

neway thnx a lot for ur post.........

Chill man..This all happens..Dnt take it serious and be honest to yourself:razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom