TUTORIAL: Add "INSERT" Option in CD Drive Context Menu !

Status
Not open for further replies.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
its really nice feel to see u wow. lot new member r here writing crap thing they don't anything only reading freaking benchmark no sometimes its frustrating. its not like old days

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
^^ now all the seniors and committed to tech guys have blogs/websites , a place to post news, stuff of interests and share their research ! :) ! including myself ;) ! even own forum ! lol !

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
^^ LOL ! Sure, it may be of no interest to you though, But it is for 14k Members but may be not you unless you have sony ericsson multimedia phone ! Any Way feel free to join.
Sony Ericsson LifeStyle
At our websites we get more control over things. Advantage++ !!

yogisworld

Broken In
vishal i have sucessfully used all your tricks like customizing using resourse hacker,Make Your Windows XP Super Fast, almost every tweak of your's.You are ... you are ... don't have proper words to appreciate you man(genius,mastermind,Exceptional).Never replied you as i was a little late to join the forum.

i downloaded the dlls but it is saying the zip is corrupted... any ideas? i downloaded it a couple of times.
Me too having the same problem.downloaded from all links mentioned by you.can you please upload it again.

yogisworld

Broken In
finally downloaded from askvg.com link and it works.earlier i used to insert using zoom player.vg provided a shortcut for me.

wroxwiley

Right off the assembly line
Could any 1 tell me why I'm not able to extract the dll file?
Error while extracting:
C:\Documents and Settings\Wrox.Wiley\Desktop\CDeject.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

wgoble

3 years and 11 days later I find this. It works great for me. I rated high, what else (outside of blogging this) can I do to help?

Dagahss

Thank you very much, it works great, but I have a problem, I have an installation of Windows XP in Spanish, and it doesn't work there... I think the registry values are perhaps different, but I haven't checked it yet, any ideas?

Thanks again for the great contribution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom