Tomb Raider Series Reboot

gameranand

Living to Play
Well I hope that acrobatic moves are still there in the game. In trailer the moves were kinda different from previous games but I liked them now everytime she jumps she cries. :)):))

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ The moves are kind of realistic now. She climbs and jumps with difficulty compared to the previous titles. Much more like a real girl now.

OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot
the gameplay was awesome.....i loved the camera movements...realistic gameplay...also i think there will be acrobatic moves but not as they were in previous games...but i think the character will evolve with skills as the game progresses...

gameranand

Living to Play
Well personality of previous Lara is completely different from this one. Previous Lara was trained in those acrobatic moves whereas this Lara is a normal girl who have no knowledge about this. Previous Lara had a passion about finding relics and all that and she was always ready to risk her life for that but this Lara has just to survive so its obvious that action and acrobatics would change according to personality. I think of this in a positive ways although I'll surely miss those kick ass kicks of Lara and those awesome jumps. But I guess its time to move on from previous Lara and enjoy the new one. :)

dingdong

Banned
Lol most idiotic gameplay demo ever for this series.It seems they have ruined the title.WTF is it alms for pc gamers.Lara looks like complete idiot and so much unnecesary action.

Lol it is a dumbed down version of uncharted series.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Wow the gameplay is amazing and beats uncharted in some sequences. This will be a super hit without a doubt.

OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot
^^ Wow the gameplay is amazing and beats uncharted in some sequences. This will be a super hit without a doubt.

:agreed: ...loved the bow n arrow combat and also how the environment objects can be use...looks awesome...n the new lara is definitely very B....E....A...U..tiful :wink:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Why does she have to scream a lot? :p

In the opening sequence, she falls from above upside down and lands on a spike which she had to remove. Considering no internal injuries, that wound remains throughout as seen in the gameplay videos.

So the devs make her feel pain constantly and thus she screams when trying something out of the ordinary. This is pure survival and it surpasses uncharted in this aspect mainly imo.

Top Bottom