Tomb Raider Series Reboot

OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot
another artwork(IGN)

*ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/116/1166436/LaraCroftHobbyCover_1304702589.jpg

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Yeah the new model is definitely pretty sexy... much better than older Lara.

Anyways, I hope the transition to 'gritty, dark and menacing' is worth it in the end. I don't mind re-boots, re-makes, whatevers as long as the core element of the game-play and a good central plot is there.

Btw, IGN put up an article yesterday dissing re-boots and the new Lara was the... umm... focal point of it so you guys should check it out.

gameranand

Living to Play
psychosocial said:
Anyways, I hope the transition to 'gritty, dark and menacing' is worth it in the end. I don't mind re-boots, re-makes, whatevers as long as the core element of the game-play and a good central plot is there.

Btw, IGN put up an article yesterday dissing re-boots and the new Lara was the... umm... focal point of it so you guys should check it out.
Bro you could have given the link here and it would have been easier to read that article directly by checking that link.

Anyways here is the link to article
Getting the Reboot

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
so far i have no seen lara using any guns & if no guns, i won't play it (sole reason i have not touched AC & POP). but if Square Enix want a reboot, rather than refresh, it'll have more hand to hand & bow-arrow combat than guns. well, all depends on the end product.

OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot
some om IGN

*xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/114/1143535/tomb-raider-20110111031227251_640w.jpg

*xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/114/1143535/tomb-raider-20110111031259739_640w.jpg

*xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/114/1143535/tomb-raider-20110111031302349_640w.jpg

gameranand

Living to Play
Wow these looks good. And what the hell is she doing in the third screenshot stuck or something. And 1 more thing I don't see any guns at all seems like we are going to use bows and sticks for enemies. :))

mitraark

Decrepit
The Last Tomb Raider game was like a graphic novel , is this going to be like Legend or ANniversary ?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
@abhidev, first 2 pics were posted long ago.

And what the hell is she doing in the third screenshot stuck or something.

enjoying the world upside down :grin: i feel this pics is to show what enemy we can expect. Pirates?

And 1 more thing I don't see any guns at all seems like we are going to use bows and sticks for enemies. :))

no guns. no game. no TR. more developers are giving more emphasis on makeshift weapons i guess. you can't find a gun factory on a deserted island.

The Last Tomb Raider game was like a graphic novel , is this going to be like Legend or ANniversary ?

i like indirect boss fights.

OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot
updated the thread........added a teaser trailer...lara has become more beautiful than ever..just love her new look man!!!!!

[YOUTUBE]RN7_8Yholm4[/YOUTUBE]

gameranand

Living to Play
Yes I do agree on that she looks damn good now. Better than ever. She look so cute. Now I am really waiting for the game. Looks like game play will also get overhauled.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
holy sh*t look @ the graphics in trailer soooo real
new lara,new story

is the official trailer released?

when will the game release?

Last edited:

sygeek

Technomancer
Story lines seems reasonable, Graphics are great. Now lets just see how the game turns out to be.
P.S.: Really awesome new avatar, young, rough and all bruised up. Looks great!

Top Bottom