Tomb Raider Series Reboot

cyborg47

Technomancer
trying too hard.

Sounds more like moaning :mrgreen:

In the opening sequence, she falls from above upside down and lands on a spike which she had to remove. Considering no internal injuries, that wound remains throughout as seen in the gameplay videos.

So the devs make her feel pain constantly and thus she screams when trying something out of the ordinary. This is pure survival and it surpasses uncharted in this aspect mainly imo.

Dude, Im guessing he said that in a funny way. You didn't need to get into those many details lol.:razz:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
In the opening sequence, she falls from above upside down and lands on a spike which she had to remove. Considering no internal injuries, that wound remains throughout as seen in the gameplay videos.

So the devs make her feel pain constantly and thus she screams when trying something out of the ordinary. This is pure survival and it surpasses uncharted in this aspect mainly imo.

lol.. why don't they make her not to scream. In that way, she will look more bad ass. Imagine falling her from a ledge on to a rock.. and not even uttering a word. Feels more bad ass, rite? :p

Jokes apart, I was just kidding. :D

A loyal fan already did his work :D

[youtube]pNENqVxK448[/youtube]

dingdong

Banned
Why does she have to scream a lot? :p
dont you understand.Stupidity.They ran out of original ideas or got scared of the success of uc series and tried to copy many thing from it.
she screms because she can feel it which invisible drake is doing to her.
Miro and soft

cyborg47

Technomancer
dont you understand.Stupidity.They ran out of original ideas or got scared of the success of uc series and tried to copy many thing from it.
Miro and soft

That's so nice of you. Now go play uncharted :)

OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot
Lol most idiotic gameplay demo ever for this series.It seems they have ruined the title.WTF is it alms for pc gamers.Lara looks like complete idiot and so much unnecesary action.

Lol it is a dumbed down version of uncharted series.

whatever dude...i loved it....its awesome :shock: maybe coz I haven't played Uncharted...but its awesome :cool:

That's so nice of you. Now go play uncharted :)

:lol: ...

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Miro and soft

I have played uncharted ( drake's fortune and among thieves) and i don't think tombraider is a dumbed down version. Uncharted is kind of an action oriented title with much less insight into survival. This new tombraider is much into survival than being a complete action oriented title.

I find this setting better than uncharted. The protagonist being a naive woman in her early years add in more punch to the overall experience.

cyborg47

Technomancer
I have played uncharted ( drake's fortune and among thieves) and i don't think tombraider is a dumbed down version. Uncharted is kind of an action oriented title with much less insight into survival. This new tombraider is much into survival than being a complete action oriented title.

I find this setting better than uncharted. The protagonist being a naive woman in her early years add in more punch to the overall experience.

Fanboys...won't accept that :p

Miro and soft

This is for you :)

Lara is dead, long live Lara: Tomb Raider at E3 | VG247

Tell me its not better than uncharted :p

Top Bottom