TODAY I LEARNED (TIL) - thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
TIL completing a racing games like Burnout Paradise can be an emotional experience! :(
I never wanted it to end. But it did. All the events done. Reached Class A license. But the game didn't end. It said I can continue playing all the events again, to get an "Elite" license. But I don't want to do it now. After the end credits roll, its time to close the game.

More so, when exams are going on. :p

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
TI(also)L that I have a dark side. And I am not liking it. :(
*www.digit.in/forum/lifestyle/174904-i-need-serious-change-damn-can-anyone-help.html#post2122192

TheHumanBot

Padawan
Outlook bcc filed of email doesn't gets printed it's hidden. not even if you print them in PDF.
to print them you have to go to Tools -> Forms -> Design A Form -> Select Message/email -> on the right side toolbar type appears, it's shows frequently used select Address filed from list now you can Bcc in list drag that under cc and publish the form. now you will be able to print bcc.

if outlook keep asking for password box keep appearing then check the email server logs it's must be hacked. so change the password.

Hrishi

TI(also)L that I have a dark side. And I am not liking it. :(
*www.digit.in/forum/lifestyle/174904-i-need-serious-change-damn-can-anyone-help.html#post2122192

I have a similar* problem , but you won't believe I have still survived in the industry for past 3 years in which my communication abilities plays a major role , along with those diplomatic situation handling abilities.
I don't know how I manage it at my work , but somehow I know that I hate speaking . I just like to do a job where in I don't have to say anything at all , just mind my own effing business and go back home.
I hate people who try to get too close to me , maybe I think I need too much of personal space.

I don't think it's bad anyhow , but it;s just that you'll end up having lesser friends , but the one's you'll have would be the real ones.

R2K

In the Zone
^ they should atleast hire a trainer in the beginning to learn some forms and get basic knowledge of how it works. But people think saving some thousand bucks is greater than saving their spine.

Most of the injuries happen when you try to use weights that are way too heavy to lift . They either do it to impress others in the gym or they wanna look like hulk within a month

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
TIL there's a variety of Spider which is blind, as it lives permanently in dark caves.
Flying squirrel and eyeless spider discovered in Greater Mekong | Environment | The Guardian

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
I don't think it's bad anyhow , but it;s just that you'll end up having lesser friends , but the one's you'll have would be the real ones.

wise words.

+10000 to [MENTION=140405]Hrishi[/MENTION] ;)

PS: your avatar :p so stereotypical. ;)

kaz

right here
When I had real me in my avatar everyone made fun of me that "after Raboo am the only one to have a real pic as avatar" and I removed it in mins :p

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
people in India spend more time reading books than any other country
NOP World Culture Score(TM) Index Examines Global Media Habits... Uncovers Who's Tuning... -- re> NEW YORK, June 15 /PRNewswire/ --

Gollum

Collector
today I learned that GTA 5 is coming to PC this winter and Uncharted 4 is coming to PS4.

Gotta finish Uncharted 2 and 3 before that. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom