TODAY I LEARNED (TIL) - thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
people in India spend more time reading books than any other country
NOP World Culture Score(TM) Index Examines Global Media Habits... Uncovers Who's Tuning... -- re> NEW YORK, June 15 /PRNewswire/ --
wow.. That's good to hear.

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
TIL about Graphene aerogel being lighter than air...
Graphene aerogel is seven times lighter than air, can balance on a blade of grass - Slideshow | ExtremeTech

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
i don't know the english word for those arc shaped red stones type are used to build roof in a village ?
anyone knows ?

Can't say a common vocabulary term but here it is :
Mangalore tiles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of commercially available roofing material - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

TheHumanBot

Padawan
Can't say a common vocabulary term but here it is :
Mangalore tiles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of commercially available roofing material - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

thats all i could find too, not the same but very close. Thank you :)

kaz

right here
TIL that the admins of Norinder Mudi, Avrind Kerjiwul, Atel Bihroi Watchpay, Lel Kreshno Andwandi, Veroit Coalhi, Ornub Goswemi, Pappu, ModemJi, Monmuhin, Digvijey Seng and Team Monmuhin and Co. are the same....They really are some hard working guys....teak che?

Last edited:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
TIL that tdf is place to get trolled. :-D

how come?

- - - Updated - - -

TIL that the admins of Norinder Mudi, Avrind Kerjiwul, Atel Bihroi Watchpay, Lel Kreshno Andwandi, Veroit Coalhi, Ornub Goswemi, Pappu, ModemJi, Monmuhin, Digvijey Seng and Team Monmuhin and Co. are the same....They really are some hard working guys....teak che?

ekdum teak che. :lol:

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
TIL: The refresh option in Windows is actually of no use. It does not do anything except redrawing the icons in desktop. Damn!!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
TIL: The refresh option in Windows is actually of no use. It does not do anything except redrawing the icons in desktop. Damn!!

What did you think, you can stop bathing, and expect Windows "Refresh" option to make you clean instead?

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
What did you think, you can stop bathing, and expect Windows "Refresh" option to make you clean instead?

I don't know man. Since ages everyone is doing that whnever computer is stuck. I thought may be, may be it refreshes the RAM or something like that. How foolish of me

amjath

Human Spambot
TIL that our news are posting too late. I read 213 miles of traffic in Brazil today. But my Brazil friend says it was on Monday not today. And all strikes are over on Monday.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
TIL that our news are posting too late. I read 213 miles of traffic in Brazil today. But my Brazil friend says it was on Monday not today. And all strikes are over on Monday.

Not to preach or something, but get in the habits of providing more info in posts. News sources you refer? Read where? Newspaper or some site? Your post raises more questions than answers.
Getting into the habit of giving more information in your posts, will make your writing skills better as well as would prove beneficial for the readers of the forum.

Applies to most of the members posting in forums like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom