TODAY I LEARNED (TIL) - thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

amjath

Human Spambot
Not to preach or something, but get in the habits of providing more info in posts. News sources you refer? Read where? Newspaper or some site? Your post raises more questions than answers.
Getting into the habit of giving more information in your posts, will make your writing skills better as well as would prove beneficial for the readers of the forum.

Applies to most of the members posting in forums like this.
Apologies, but I'm on phone. so thought my post suffice what km trying to say.

TIL android is awesome

U need to install CM and try the new theme engine and new themes

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
TIL that SMART DUST:

Sometimes homework pays off, even when it blows up in your face. Chemistry graduate student Jamie Link was working on a silicon chip at the University of California, San Diego. When the chip shattered, she discovered (with the help of her professor) that the tiny bits of the chip were still sending signals, operating as tiny sensors. They coined the term "smart dust" for the small, self-assembling particles. Smart dust has a myriad of potential applications and plays a large role in attacking and destroying tumors.

10 Awesome Accidental Discoveries - Popular Mechanics

Gollum

Collector
I learned that I am almost at the lsat chapter of Infamous second son. I dont wanna finish this game its so good. I want more powers.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
today i learned that you can play even 1080p mkvs directly in chrome browser. just need to open that file via browser. does anyone know if chrome does this interna
ly or uses external codecs

Pasapa

Live to die another day
TIL that if i am gonna watch a football game at 3:30 in the morning ,i should get some sleep before the game or else i would sleep during the course of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom