Status
Not open for further replies.

Gollum

Collector
By removing CMOS cell?
not possible that way

Jumpers will also do the trick right?
only on desktops

AFAIK changing jumpers on motherboard will not turn on the PC. CMOS jumpers also does the trick.

Edit: Many Jumpers, many purpose

The jumpers near CMOS needs to be sorted for this purpose.
How to Bypass or Remove BIOS Passwords

There you go
removing cmos jumper is only to remove the cmos settings not BIOS password

I was talking about HP business notebooks

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
not possible that way

only on desktops

removing cmos jumper is only to remove the cmos settings not BIOS password

I was talking about HP business notebooks

Oh. Not removing the jumper but resetting the jumper in the other two pins.

How did you do it?

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
TIL HTML :hyper:
from codeacademy.com
it is easy
pretty basic stuff only.
headings, paragraphs,images, links, lists, href, class, div, etc.
still dont know why we should put double quotations instead of single quotations

very good website, really awesome.
started css now.

.jRay.

Youngling
Today i learned

Many people at the gym don't know sh!t about exercising and proper form. And when they injure themselves or don't get any results they prevent others from going to the gym saying it's a scam.

.jRay.

Youngling
^ they should atleast hire a trainer in the beginning to learn some forms and get basic knowledge of how it works. But people think saving some thousand bucks is greater than saving their spine.

kaz

right here
TIL HTML :hyper:
from codeacademy.com
it is easy
pretty basic stuff only.
headings, paragraphs,images, links, lists, href, class, div, etc.
still dont know why we should put double quotations instead of single quotations

very good website, really awesome.
started css now.

No need to learn HTML...Its all drag and drop these days...Utilize your time elsewhere :)
lol I said to utilize time..haahaa :p

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
TIL that Twitter bots that present as female tend to be more successful among computer programmers than bots presenting as male.

How Advanced Socialbots Have Infiltrated Twitter | MIT Technology Review

Inceptionist

Journeyman
TIL that Twitter bots that present as female tend to be more successful among computer programmers than bots presenting as male.

How Advanced Socialbots Have Infiltrated Twitter | MIT Technology Review

Skynet has been activated. We are dead.

WE ARE ALL DEAD!!!

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
No need to learn HTML...Its all drag and drop these days...Utilize your time elsewhere :)
lol I said to utilize time..haahaa :p

Yeah.
know that.
but wanted to start from the basics, thats why.
anyways, any suggestion for a particular Drag- Drop Environment for Web Dev ?
i've just started.

BT3, TIL one just cannot convince a female mind against what is already built inside it. :p
really.

"lol HTML is ez, better skip it" would be the gravest mistake you'll make if planning to be a web developer, designer, architect or even a documentation guy.

The web doesn't exist like how applications and platforms do, it is very very very diverse but serve through a common set of end points. Those are HTML + CSS + JavaScript in most cases. Learning HTML is not a waste, it is an asset. Now for the people who quote WYSIWYG editors, Dreamweaver and its spinoffs and to anyone who says "lol buy templates nub", I have nothing to offer.

If your practices are substandard, your product will be substandard.

sidenote: HTML5 just makes all the above claims solid, plus introduction of a hell lot of tags, methods and DOM

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
"lol HTML is ez, better skip it" would be the gravest mistake you'll make if planning to be a web developer, designer, architect or even a documentation guy.

The web doesn't exist like how applications and platforms do, it is very very very diverse but serve through a common set of end points. Those are HTML + CSS + JavaScript in most cases. Learning HTML is not a waste, it is an asset. Now for the people who quote WYSIWYG editors, Dreamweaver and its spinoffs and to anyone who says "lol buy templates nub", I have nothing to offer.

If your practices are substandard, your product will be substandard.

sidenote: HTML5 just makes all the above claims solid, plus introduction of a hell lot of tags, methods and DOM

exactly.
I'm also more towards writing the code than drag and drop. at first so that I DO understand the basics, and I can fiddle around with the code.
many websites also say that you should type every pinch of code , using WYSIWYG editors is very easy,but it doesn't get your basics right.
unfortunately,sparing one or two, many of my seniors believe that using automated editors are better and who wanst to tell them that its not actually like that for beginners.
anyways, I think any more discussion on this topic should be done on the thread already made for it ( *www.digit.in/forum/programming/161760-post-html5-javascript-css3-queries-here.html )
as this may be not good for this thread :)

kaz

right here
[MENTION=113025]mastercool8695[/MENTION] Start with JSP and Servlets HTML will come into it...Javascript and AJAX are added bonuses if you master them... And J2EE frameworks should be the next level....

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Today i learned

Many people at the gym don't know sh!t about exercising and proper form. And when they injure themselves or don't get any results they prevent others from going to the gym saying it's a scam.

ditto..

i see the shtupeed people doing circus acts in the name of stretching.

i go me hamza :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom