• Quake 3 Arena

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Sorry guys, can't able to join. But later me, RajatGod512 & Deshmond were rocking with snipers & knifes...I was drunk too.
Yeah it was a good game , when you guys were sniping each other , I bailed because of (late) dinner .
After you left , desmond and me played another round , I was using shotgun the whole time . It was also a good match.

So many people using Juggernaut, Grenade launchers and rpgs. Someone was even using Last Stand. Y U NO FOLLOW RULES!!??

Anyway, had a lot of fun. Can we play this again tomorrow?

Tomorrow , sure ? what time ?

d3p

PowerHouse
So many people using Juggernaut, Grenade launchers and rpgs. Someone was even using Last Stand. Y U NO FOLLOW RULES!!??

Anyway, had a lot of fun. Can we play this again tomorrow?

Could you explain what Juggernaut means by ??

RPG's were only allowed on heli's. Not on opponents.

Yes, we can play. But someone need to fix this server.

I guess, we can also play Team Fortress 2 tmrw over steam.

Any heads up ??

Going by the results....

It's definitely going to be HALO.

I'm voting for it.

BTW which part?? 1,2,3??

Starting download today afternoon most likely.

Shiva

Hrishi

Rishi, you made me very angry, I want to punch you in the face.

Man, why dont you follow the rules? We couldnt even votekick you, please follow rules from next time.

Hope you enjoyed :)

Wasn't I abiding the rules ?
BTw , what made you angry ? | And every now and then you guys were changing condition.
Changing rules during in-Game isn't a good idea.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
going by the results....

It's definitely going to be halo.

I'm voting for it.

Btw which part?? 1,2,3??

Starting download today afternoon most likely.

Shiva

halo ce

EDIT : We have found ourselves a willing member for server hosting or rather d3p has agreed to host servers for playdate in the future. Much appreciated and many thanks to d3p since games earlier which would be restricted to a small number of players because of b/w can be easily enjoyed. Im myself looking forward to HALO CE 32 player server :)
P.s. Ill help you with the hosting issue (not a prob)

Thanks manidhillon for the cod 4 playdate, it was not fair but fun, Nevertheless just agreeing to disagree games like cod 4 will not make it in the next playdate :)

since cod4 , we have decided to make a few changes to the rules of the playdate

1. maps and rules (if any) for games will be decided and announced in advance so no issues crop up later (these cannot be modified later - subject to conditions )
2. Ppl signing up for the playdate must have all the issues sorted out before the final playdate
3. Steam should be the preffered method of communication for any problems ( you can find it in my signature )
4. for people new to the game, will be provided with media on the basics to the game like videos and tutorials
5. once any game has been finalized for the playdate , me or digital_fragger alongwith people who are experienced in the selected game will give a test run and scrutinize for maps and rules which will be most newbie friendly and fun
6. unless it is a test run, an admin will be present all the time either in game / monitoring from console (for the official pd. if not possible hand over rcon to someone else) IT is absolutely necessary that if server supports rcon, to pass it to the other players if the admin is not there
7. have fun :)
8. stay frosty ;)

@digital please update this on the main page.

Pm me on steam

as this playdate is for tdf members and most of us do not have a good internet connection (which now seems to be the only source of games) 80% of the games will be under 1.5GB / some exceptions will be there when downloads will be as big as 12GB :) [ this will be informed in advance, so people having 256kbps speeds can also participate]

we need more participation, so guys keep it coming :)

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Why not keep the earlier options (ones not selected) of the poll too? We could try voting for them as well.

Piyush

Lanaya
Is Halo a f2p game which you guys are going to play? If o can someone plz give me the downlaoding details?

Also are all the game will be hosted on Joister?

d3p

PowerHouse
I think, we can include games like Mostwanted or Underground. Latest ones are also fine like Run or Mostwanted Reboot, but i can sense bandwidth issues with most of us.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
I think, we can include games like Mostwanted or Underground. Latest ones are also fine like Run or Mostwanted Reboot, but i can sense bandwidth issues with most of us.

Mostwanted - Max player is 4, dunno abt Underground.
For Run or Mostwanted reboot , original game required.

Trackmania is best. :)

Edit:- What about forming some team with 4 members? then most wanted will be best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom