• Quake 3 Arena

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

d3p

PowerHouse
Mostwanted - Max player is 4, dunno abt Underground.
For Run or Mostwanted reboot , original game required.

Trackmania is best. :)

Edit:- What about forming some team with 4 members? then most wanted will be best.

I guess, if we play MW, then we can arrange for 32 members [8 multiple servers].

For the RUN or Mostwanted, i guess we can have 16 players or 24 [not sure]. But not necessarily to be genuine. Yesterday not all were having genuine COD 4. [lets not discuss about this here]

How to connect to COD 4 Private Servers ??

[youtube]o-SQgiqmU_g[/youtube]

Hrishi

How about BLUR ?? It's a very good racing game with additional features.
Can run easily on modern PCs.

Any idea on how many players it can support and is it possible to play it Online ??

d3p

PowerHouse
How about BLUR ?? It's a very good racing game with additional features.
Can run easily on modern PCs.

Any idea on how many players it can support and is it possible to play it Online ??

I feel blur is resource hungry game & it supports max upto 4 players in a split screen view. Its better to hit Mostwanted.

Why Mostwanted, coz most of the people around here must have played it & might own a copy.

Tachyon1986

In the zone
As far as racing is concerned, Trackmania is probably the best. There is no risk of colliding with other players and all you need to worry about is navigating the track and setting the best time. Playing on European servers is the equivalent of attending an engg/medical entrance exam. For each millisecond , you gain/lose several positions :D

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Is Halo a f2p game which you guys are going to play? If o can someone plz give me the downlaoding details?

Also are all the game will be hosted on Joister?

go to post #623

you don't need joister or whatever
just click mutliplayer in main menu>Internet>choose a match and play

And by democratic vote HALO is winning

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I feel blur is resource hungry game & it supports max upto 4 players in a split screen view. Its better to hit Mostwanted.

Why Mostwanted, coz most of the people around here must have played it & might own a copy.

I thought you were busy in work :| .. how about the doughnuts today? :D

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
How can you play Most Wanted online? I don't recall that it has any option to host your own games. All of them require EA's matchmaking system or something.

As for TrackMania, is it TrackMania Nations or any other version?

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
How can you play Most Wanted online? I don't recall that it has any option to host your own games. All of them require EA's matchmaking system or something.

As for TrackMania, is it TrackMania Nations or any other version?

Original Most Wanted , the old one. There you can play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom