• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

z3rO

Journeyman
I guess we are about to lose the fun.
As if we were having some fun yesterday.. :p

Also if camping is not allowed, then remove the usage of snipers.
Hardcore camping isn't allowed.. Camping at a place with sniper for around 60 to 90 secs at a place is fine but camping at a place throughout a map with automatic gun isn't acceptable.

How else you want us to snip ??
Spec me tonight in a snipe only round in killhouse. :p

One more thing, if a player stop by to reload his weapon and mean time takes the advantage of being hideous, is it against the rules ???
Nope..

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
I think I finally solved every problem , can someone come online on the server for few minutes , I want to test as earlier too I got in but once i killed/got killed it kicked me out .

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
It will be good if we ultimately decide on one game so that we can play that more often rather than changing every week.

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
It will be good if we ultimately decide on one game so that we can play that more often rather than changing every week.

well, we do play previous playdate games through the week, we've played a couple more quake 3 matches after the playdate and have been playing alititude quite regularly(though it's not on playdate yet).. the problem is we aren't announcing here on thread that we are playing the game. someone just starts a game, messages few guys on steam and we just hop into game.. we need to address this, so that downloads don't go waste just for one day for few guys.

Playdates also serve a way to introuduce a game to someone who else may not play that game at all and also to revive old games..

anyways it's only third playdate, we'll do playdates of cs, quake, cod again very soon.

btw Altitude India Server is live. If any1s ready for a game, hop into the server..

well, we do play previous playdate games through the week, we've played a couple more quake 3 matches after the playdate and have been playing alititude quite regularly(though it's not on playdate yet).. the problem is we aren't announcing here on thread that we are playing the game. someone just starts a game, messages few guys on steam and we just hop into game.. we need to address this, so that downloads don't go waste just for one day for few guys.

Playdates also serve a way to introuduce a game to someone who else may not play that game at all and also to revive old games..

anyways it's only third playdate, we'll do playdates of cs, quake, cod again very soon.

btw Altitude India Server is live. If any1s ready for a game, hop into the server..
is it cod4 send me the ip .;

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
1.Me haz 9400gt :( , will it work?? I am able to play mw2 and mw3 decently....

2.Are tere any Indian(low ping ) servers? and does anyone play this?

1.:lol: is this a joke? Halo:CE released in 2002 and it needs a 32mb GPU.9400gt has more than 32mb right :p ?
2.Nope.no active Indian servers.all servers have < 200ms ping
and still alot of people play this.Mexicans mostly tough

and nearly everyone plays Capture the Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom