• Quake 3 Arena

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Test successful :D.. Rcuber was getting ~150 ping.. not sure how this will change when more people join .. but we will see..
if you have COD 4 installed, Install Patch 1.7
Install Gameranger, Register and PM me your Gameranger ID

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Tried Altitude yesterday for 10-15 minutes. Its quite good for multiplayer. Guys try this game. Its addictive i think.

BTW. do I need to level up to get extra weapons,helths? Played 1 online game, but pawned within a second by some high burst weapons.

yup., you get COD style perks as you level up.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
im gonna get pwned this saturday..
only thing I got is M16A4 burst fire.. I like to control burst rate on my own :( :/

d3p

PowerHouse
Test successful :D.. Rcuber was getting ~150 ping.. not sure how this will change when more people join .. but we will see..
if you have COD 4 installed, Install Patch 1.7
Install Gameranger, Register and PM me your Gameranger ID

what time is the play time ??

Nerevarine

Incarnate
we were just testing, For time ask Noah or DF
Just register a Gameranger ID and foreward me your name, so I can add you to my list
im gonna get pwned this saturday..
only thing I got is M16A4 burst fire.. I like to control burst rate on my own :( :/
Wanna do one more 1v1 ? :D

DDIF

Custom User Title
Anyone up for CoD4? Here is the server Call of Duty 4 Server

PM me or DigitalFragger for password.

Some tips for CoD4 MP:
If you are getting punk buster errors, try running CoD4 with administrative privileges.
To connect to a server press tilde (~) and then enter this command:
Code:
[B]connect ip:port;password <password>[/B]
Example: connect 192.168.1.1:12345;password somepassword

Last edited:

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
Guys, this thread is getting out of control... atleast i cant make heads or tails of where it is going.

@mod, please sort that out.. (co-ordinate with me and digi on steam)

and apart from that Dota 2 on Sunday ? or do you guys wanna play any other time? 5v5 will be good specially tdf members.

P.S : im a dota noob.

P.S.S : serpent, stop reading this thread and study, you will play later :p (if you score more than
) :p :p :D :D

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God

Going by the votes it's COD 4 for the next playdate. You may start your download if you haven't yet. ;)
We've got the server set up, thanks to ManiDhilon. Apparently it's a 14 slot server. Counting on Desmond David, VigneshB, Rishi, Baccilus, Nerevarine, Z3r0, sam142000,ManiDhillon, avinandan012, Piyush already..

So, next sunday Cod 4 MW 1 it is. Try to download it by Sunday night.

And, seems like dota 2 playdate is not a hard thing to manage, if u guys are ready, the first dota 2 playdate can be set up this saturday..

request to mod: close the poll..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom