• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I am still getting the invalid password message. Please advise.

Entered password exactly as stated.

Last edited:

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Okay so I think CoD4 has been selected for Sunday Play.
I was just wondering how many of you guys have Ghost Recon Future Soldier ?
It has got quite a nice MP which is more team oriented rather than just lone wolf run and kill.

I have not played the multiplayer of this game but just loved the SP.

Last edited:
OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
COD 4 : No way , it's 6 GB. And u said the game which comes to second place will be played for this PD(cause of the exorbitant size of COD 4). Come on guys lets play HALO.
P.S Even if I turn on the dload now it wont be FINISHED by monday. :(
sorry dude, we thought of it but only got lukewarm response. seeing the demand, i don't think it'll be fair to push the cod 4 to next playdate.. anyways you may start the dowload and try to finish by Sunday night.. even if it doesn't complete, not a problem there as will be another cod 4 playdate for sure. remember playdates are just a starting point.. we will continue playing that game for then onwards whenever possible..like we've been playing a lot of cs, quake and altitude together after the playdates..

somebody send me an invite for all the free to play games..
Free games
Free 2 Play games on steam
Free Steam games and mods

Sudh4r

Fire Lord
sorry dude, we thought of it but only got lukewarm response. seeing the demand, i don't think it'll be fair to push the cod 4 to next playdate.. anyways you may start the dowload and try to finish by Sunday night.. even if it doesn't complete, not a problem there as will be another cod 4 playdate for sure. remember playdates are just a starting point.. we will continue playing that game for then onwards whenever possible..like we've been playing a lot of cs, quake and altitude together after the playdates..

OKAY Digi No Issues, you guys have FUN :-D Mail me the dload link if possible else catch u on steam to9t.

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
...y u no name me??
i just checked previous page and posted the names of those who have confirmed they'll attend.. :p

I asked digi to create an announcement for casual dota 2 playing in 5v5 Lobbies. After creation, who all are interested plz do a reply to the announcement in our steam group. We can have some match on Saturday.

Posted the Announcement. Please comment on the announcement if you can join the dota 2 game.

Last edited:

Hrishi

Re: Thinkdigit Playdate?1.6-?

[strike]Can someone message me update procedure to 1.7 ?[/strike]
Update : Thanks for the help. :)

Last edited:

DDIF

Custom User Title
guys d/loaded cod4 , @mani please check pm / come online... desmond we will resolve that password issue
Jo!ster server issue resolved. Everything working fine. @DesmondDavid, check again and add me on Steam and Xfire. NoasArcAngel: I am online right now.

flyingcow

Shibe
Please help me,

I have DL'ed cod 4, but how do I know what patch do I have

And how do I confirm I am coming??

I get invalid pass, when joining :(

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Please help me,

I have DL'ed cod 4, but how do I know what patch do I have

And how do I confirm I am coming??

I get invalid pass, when joining :(

Look in the bottom right, you should be able to see the version number.

To connect use :

Code:
/connect <ip>:<port>;password <password>

Replace ip, port and password with the appropriate info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom