• Quake 3 Arena

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DDIF

Custom User Title
Okay so I think CoD4 has been selected for Sunday Play.
I was just wondering how many of you guys have Ghost Recon Future Soldier ?
It has got quite a nice MP which is more team oriented rather than just lone wolf run and kill.

Tachyon1986

In the zone
It's a pity that Altitude didn't get any love , that's a really fun game and highly underlooked :/ . Demo is available and all you miss are some of the high tier aircraft.

Sudh4r

Fire Lord

Going by the votes it's COD 4 for the next playdate. You may start your download if you haven't yet. ;)
We've got the server set up, thanks to ManiDhilon. Apparently it's a 14 slot server. Counting on Desmond David, VigneshB, Rishi, Baccilus, Nerevarine, Z3r0, sam142000,ManiDhillon, avinandan012, Piyush already..

So, next sunday Cod 4 MW 1 it is. Try to download it by Sunday night.

And, seems like dota 2 playdate is not a hard thing to manage, if u guys are ready, the first dota 2 playdate can be set up this saturday..

request to mod: close the poll..

COD 4 : No way , it's 6 GB. And u said the game which comes to second place will be played for this PD(cause of the exorbitant size of COD 4). Come on guys lets play HALO.
P.S Even if I turn on the dload now it wont be FINISHED by monday. :(

sam142000

Journeyman
Will not be able to make it on this Sunday!! I'm out of town and there's barely any internet connection here :cry:
Please play some other game than COD4 this weekend.

flyingcow

Shibe
I am new to this, but I want to play too. The problem is-

1. I have an only multiplayer cod4, I am able to play online, So do i need to download the 6.5gb?
2. I just have to join the steam group and patch my game?
3. I dont have the game on steam, so we will be using steam just to chat etc, I suppose
Please help me on this, thanks

Edit-

Next time suggestions- San andreas multiplayer
mw2-fourdeltaone

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

going by the votes it's cod 4 for the next playdate. You may start your download if you haven't yet. ;)
we've got the server set up, thanks to manidhilon. Apparently it's a 14 slot server. Counting on desmond david, vigneshb, rishi, baccilus, nerevarine, z3r0, sam142000,manidhillon, avinandan012, piyush already..

So, next sunday cod 4 mw 1 it is. Try to download it by sunday night.

...y u no name me??

Okay so I think CoD4 has been selected for Sunday Play.
I was just wondering how many of you guys have Ghost Recon Future Soldier ?
It has got quite a nice MP which is more team oriented rather than just lone wolf run and kill.

I have, but I need to reinstall, I couldn't play because the pings were really bad. I might have played just one or two rounds..

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
COD 4 MW 1 on Sunday I think , but tragedy is I have Modern Warfare 3 :( . So cant play this weekend.

I asked digi to create an announcement for casual dota 2 playing in 5v5 Lobbies. After creation, who all are interested plz do a reply to the announcement in our steam group. We can have some match on Saturday.

DDIF

Custom User Title
I am new to this, but I want to play too. The problem is-

1. I have an only multiplayer cod4, I am able to play online, So do i need to download the 6.5gb?
2. I just have to join the steam group and patch my game?
3. I dont have the game on steam, so we will be using steam just to chat etc, I suppose
Please help me on this, thanks

Edit-

Next time suggestions- San andreas multiplayer
mw2-fourdeltaone

1. Yes you will be able to play.
2. You don't need to join steam or anything but you do need to update your game to latest patch which is 1.7.
3. No problem, you can use steam for just chatting, better use xfire, as it supports in game chat for all steam and non steam games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom