Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
guys seeing to the poll first COD requires more bandwidth for multiplayer play
and second AoE is really boring and slow......

guys seeing to the poll first COD requires more bandwidth for multiplayer play
and second AoE is really boring and slow......
it's ok for campaign only......

Nerevarine

Incarnate
For RTS, there is nothing .. I say NOTHING like Warcraft 3 TFT or Starcraft 2 .. We cant play SC2 as it requires battlenet.. but WC3, dedicated servers it is easy to create (again using Gameranger)

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Lol poor Tribes ascend.nobody wants to play it..Played it once but never really got into it..

lol, yh.. seems it's not really popular on tdf.

@those who already have cod 4 installed. assume there's a cod 4 playdate this saturday.. please confirm who all can join.. i'm assuming Nerevarine, DeSmOnD dAvId and Rcuber will be there... others please confirm..
(this is not the Sunday's playdate)

Vignesh B

Youngling

@those who already have cod 4 installed. assume there's a cod 4 playdate this saturday.. please confirm who all can join.. i'm assuming Nerevarine, DeSmOnD dAvId and Rcuber will be there... others please confirm..
Add me to the list.

Hrishi

I have COD4 but the problem is that my B.B. speed is just 512Kbps. :( , It will lag like hell if the server is far from Delhi.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent

I will join too. Will download before Saturday.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
I have COD4 but the problem is that my B.B. speed is just 512Kbps. :( , It will lag like hell if the server is far from Delhi.

I would like the server to be around Delhi too. I am in Chandigarh and was getting 250ms latency in Q3A. 512kbps Dataone BB.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Install Gameranger,
Navigate to Action -> Cod4 Servers
Sort By Ping

Please see how much ping you get in the top servers..
If it is in the green zone i.e ~150ms it is very much playable..

Gameranger has good tunneling so, ping should be less than what you really expect it to be..

z3rO

Journeyman

I'm in. :)
PS : I dont have cod4 installed and havent played it in monhts. But i'll be there..

DDIF

Custom User Title
I would like the server to be around Delhi too. I am in Chandigarh and was getting 250ms latency in Q3A. 512kbps Dataone BB.
Same area, my ping on Q3A was around 112ms. I think this is due the NoasArcAngels' ISP.

I will be there for sure. :) May be I will host the game after checking the pings and all.

Hrishi

Count me too. But pretty sure that latency will be high.~
200ms

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
wow, wow guys... hold on your horses here.. cod4 server hosting is being done by? ip = ? ping =? and AOE 2 as desmond suggested on sunday, or we can have dotA2 also...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom