• Quake 3 Arena

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
quake 3 > multiplayer > create > team death match > dq3m12 (select the map) > put in some bots > set fraglimit, timelimit to 0, then share ip address! it's real simple
do you use some router or normal cable connection. Cause i tried the same path but users are unable to connect. Though it works in local LAN but not in internet.

lol, yh.. seems it's not really popular on tdf.

@those who already have cod 4 installed. assume there's a cod 4 playdate this saturday.. please confirm who all can join.. i'm assuming Nerevarine, DeSmOnD dAvId and Rcuber will be there... others please confirm..
(this is not the Sunday's playdate)
Count me in. If i don't have to come to office(kutto ka koi saturday nahi hota :cry:).

There won't be many dota 2 players I think.
Count me in for DOTA2.

gamerganesh has four players.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Is it AOE2 or just AOE? Please, make it AOE2... :pray:

Count me in for DOTA2.

gamerganesh has four players.

Why not all Dota 2 players meet up, we can play TDF vs TDF lobby match. This will be better than Pub.

Edit :

I found this mod for Quake 3 called Jailbreak.

It is like regular Quake 3, only that when you frag someone, he/she will respawn in a jail in the enemy team's base. The base has a button that a team mate can activate to release the prisoners or the jail has a vent that can be accessed via boosting to allow one (or more) prisoner(s) to escape and later free his team mates who are captured. When all enemy team members are in the jail they are collectively executed and you win.

Edit :

Guys, look at the number of Guests lurking on this thread. Someone please move this to The Cavern.

Piyush

Lanaya
Guys that I'm aware of who play DOTA on this forum:

Me, Arijit, Desmod, Gamerganesh, theserpent, ghouse, avinandan, sarath, Nims (3-4 more but dont know their ids from tdf)

Anyways, I'm ready for a COD MW1 session on this saturday/sunday.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
If COD is choosen for this playdate, I cant play

If Dota2 or AOE 2, then I'm in :)

Dota 2 can be played easily, there are more than 10 players from tdf. apart from the members piyush mentioned sam,rapusa,incantation,noasarc(saw him playin some days) are also there. Hope we will get 10 confirmed player.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
We can play Dota 2 lobby anyday just like that, not just playdate. If I can get confirmation from 10 people, I can create a lobby and mention the password here.

Everyone can join and we can have a TDF vs TDF match.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Sure. I am allways in. But I dont think my timing will sync with others except weekends. I play after 11p.m

Ohk dota 2 but can u all keep it for 28th/30th march?

:duh2::cryeyesout::hissyfit::banghead::banghead::punch::boink:

WE WILL CONTINUE TO PLAY. THIS IS JUST STARTING.

Go study, and if you dont score more than 100%, you are not eligible.

Last edited:

Sudh4r

Fire Lord
So lot of guys are playing DOTA 2, it seems. So is it a free 2 play or I have to pay for it. Enlighten me and if it's free provide me the dload link.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
So lot of guys are playing DOTA 2, it seems. So is it a free 2 play or I have to pay for it. Enlighten me and if it's free provide me the dload link.

Its free to play and now it is in beta phase. You just need an invite and a steam account to start playing. And all of us have infinite number of invites . :D
Post your steam id, i will give one.

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
We can play Dota 2 lobby anyday just like that, not just playdate. If I can get confirmation from 10 people, I can create a lobby and mention the password here.

Everyone can join and we can have a TDF vs TDF match.
This.
For games like Dota2, we can't just announce a playdate, create a server and sit. We need confirmation from the players who are ready to play at given time. No one wants to play with leavers in dota 2. Apparently dota 2 has enough players around here.. and everyone who play dota 2 have steam, so if you guys want to make a dota2 playdate with regular players, i can post a announcement on steam group and see if we can get the response from atleast 10 players.

Guys that I'm aware of who play DOTA on this forum:

Me, Arijit, Desmod, Gamerganesh, theserpent, ghouse, avinandan, sarath, Nims (3-4 more but dont know their ids from tdf)

Anyways, I'm ready for a COD MW1 session on this saturday/sunday.
cool. that's pretty good number of players for a closed playdate.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
got dota 2 without invite, but its 3 GB :O checking out
installed, played and deleted star conflict

host a game? altitude or quake 3 or cs ? see some playing dota2 atm

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Anyone willing to test a CoD4 Server right now ? Provided you have CoD4 and CoD 1.7 Patch installed
I will host, if the ping is good.. i might be willing to host in the next playdate

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Anyone willing to test a CoD4 Server right now ? Provided you have CoD4 and CoD 1.7 Patch installed
I will host, if the ping is good.. i might be willing to host in the next playdate

I can test in 30 minutes.. PM me the server details.

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
got dota 2 without invite, but its 3 GB :O checking out
installed, played and deleted star conflict

host a game? altitude or quake 3 or cs ? see some playing dota2 atm

altitude server goes live in 3... 2... 1.
Altitude India Server live..
Join for dogfighting with Pak_FA

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
altitude server goes live in 3... 2... 1.
Altitude India Server live..
Join for dogfighting with Pak_FA

Tried Altitude yesterday for 10-15 minutes. Its quite good for multiplayer. Guys try this game. Its addictive i think.

BTW. do I need to level up to get extra weapons,helths? Played 1 online game, but pawned within a second by some high burst weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom