ThinkDigit Forum - bugs, suggestions etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
We're trying out some optimizations, to try and decrease server loads and also loading times... apart from the occasional database error, post here if you get some really suspicious errors. And if you notice any improvements, let me know that as well.

yesterday...when i tried to open the last page it was opening the 2nd last page....no matter how much i tried(pasting the direct url also) it was still
opening the 2nd last page.....dnt know wat was the problem...but 2day its working fine

g_goyal2000

Youngling
getting error "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters." while previewing.
tried on FF 3.6.10 & IE 8.
same problem.

Edit:
Quick replied this msg. Worked. But not working while creating/posting/previewing new thread.

Last edited:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Whenever I login, the redirect properly sends me to the forums home but it doesn't shows me as logged in. I then have to click on any link in page & then it shows up that I've logged in.

This bug seems to be fixed now.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ faced this problem just once (before the 10character problem) and it was random. i mean from mobile i was able access last page but not from PC. but nowadays facing lot of Database Error. usually occurring from morning till afternoon time than problem vanishes.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've faced database error twice when loading the TDF home page on yesterday morning but after that the problem vaniched in third try and still I've not faced that db error anymore and posting in forums and opening pages seems to be really fast now.

paroh

Padawan
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.10: 10 character problem. When i try to start a new thread and try to submit it i get 10 character problem. but on the second time it works.

To confirm this i again try to start a new thread and on the first run again 10 character problem but on the second time it works.

Can u please solve this problem

Last edited:

pegasus

Journeyman
i get a strange problem while posting a new thread.
I write the topic --> then i write all the matter which is almost 100 characters --> then click "submit thread"
i get a message saying something like "message you have typed is very short. please lengthen your message more than 10 words"
please help
getting database error today....
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.10: 10 character problem. When i try to start a new thread and try to submit it i get 10 character problem. but on the second time it works.

To confirm this i again try to start a new thread and on the first run again 10 character problem but on the second time it works.

Can u please solve this problem
same here. :(
managed to post this after many tries. always said message is too short or something.
Same thing happened in the morning while trying to start new thread for query on new pc. :S

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
Please remove the video ads, we don't have so much bandwidth in India to watch video ads, images itself are too much to handle

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Please remove the video ads, we don't have so much bandwidth in India to watch video ads, images itself are too much to handle
+1 for the video ad..plus it has narrowed down the forums...but i guess u guys do need to raise money to run the servers so....

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Unable to post.....:(
Got the error "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters." now and then.....

Unable to post any new thread.

Still unable to post new thread.
Got same error "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.".....:(

Last edited:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Unable to post.....:(
Got the error "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters." now and then.....

Unable to post any new thread.

Still unable to post new thread.
Got same error "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.".....:(

Welcome to the club... :twisted:..Use opera browser,u will be able to post from there....

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Try now please... just made some changes, want to see if the problem continues...

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Ok good, can people please test and let me know if the 10-char problem is gone or not. I was never getting it with any browser, from any account, anyway, so cannot test.

paroh

Padawan
Firefox 3.6.10 10 character is problem is there. When u try to start a new thread and try to submit it u will get 10 character problem. and when u try to post on the same page with error u will again get the 10 character problem and when u go back one page (back button) u will see that the content u posted if not there just write again the content and submit it it will work.

Here is the video of the problem
firefox 10 character problem.mp4
3.46 MB

Code:
*www.MegaShare.com/2628775

Last edited:

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Firefox 3.6.10 10 character is problem is there. When u try to start a new thread and try to submit it u will get 10 character problem. and when u try to post on the same page with error u will again get the 10 character problem and when u go back one page (back button) u will see that the content u posted if not there just write again the content and submit it it will work.

Here is the video of the problem
firefox 10 character problem.mp4
3.46 MB

Code:
*www.MegaShare.com/2628775
please upload it on youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom