Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Tata Indicom

Votes: 13 29.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Which is the worst ISP from your perspective ??

For me, its the one I'm using.....BSNL DataONe.

This just sux. Just a 15mins of heavy rainfall and every thing fukked up!!! :mad:

I keep disconnecting since the rain stopped. I d/c 6 times in 12mins :mad:.

Just bcoz of 15mins of heavy rainfall, I cant load half of the sites.

And this problem is throughout my town. This sux!!!

India is on both boats. On one had, Airtel is considered one of the best ISPs of the world and BSNL is the WORST ISP.

Its not the worst ISP bcoz I am facing probs. Look at the 'Post your Dataone queries here' thread.

Why isnt there such a thread for Airtel/Tata/Reliance ?? Bcoz they are reliable enuff.
Look at BSNL's plans. 1mb/s UL for 9k/month........WTF!!! Airtel provides the same for 2222/month. BSNL's 2mb/s plans give good speeds but the download limits are horrible!! 5GB for 1k.....WTF again :mad: and the NightUL is there but its just from 2-8 (only 6hrs) while the same plans from Tata Indicom have NightUL from 9PM-9AM (12hours). On top of this, BSNL's service is just sh1t. If you call up their help center, the engineer/lineman will come to your house after 2-3 days.....while all other ISP's service is prompt :|.

oh no, got d/ced again....:mad: This the 2nd time I got d/ced while posting this :mad: :mad: :mad:.

Anyways guys, whats your opinion. Which ISP is the worst in your consideration ??

Last edited:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
That looks horrible... d/c 6 times in 15 mins....:p
Now BSNL must watch this..... nyway BSNL service really sucks and i feel that **** with my account that i have in my home..
I have a Airtel conn in office and sure it rocks and i never disconnect more than once :p in a week... Their service part is somewhat good and reliable...

Reliance is the best in my POV...... coz they provide some unbelievable plans @ unbelievable price.....

Conclusion:

Reliance>Airtel>Tata Indicom.....:D

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Even I've faced the same prob with BSNL many times. Today, in my area there was heavy rainfall and the connection snaps every few mins. Reconnecting is not very fast either.

--snap-- (oh no not again)

This is really damn irritating. Especially when I'm playing a game online. Just when I'm having an interesting game, the connection snaps and I have to look for a new game.

And at night, 2 am to 8 am, the speeds aren't too good, and it keeps disconnecting frequently for me.

My vote goes to BSNL Dataone.

clmlbx

Technomancer
well I am using best ISP Airtel

Not exper other but saw MY Friend Crying for Bsnl

plan of 2 mbps and don't even get speed of 256 Kbps

Davidboon

In the zone
no doubt BSNL IS THE WORST ISP, i am fed up of BSNL , my broadband connection disconnects for about 5 times in an hour or two. i have to forget downloading anything from rapidshare ,
and WTF! BSNL has employed illiterate persons at their exchange. they don't know anything about broadband ,all they know is how to repair the telephone lines.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@desiibond:

I don't have an Reliance connection so i cant comment on that... So i leave that apart..

Did Reliance Broadband available in Reliance Fresh stores....!!!:D

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
@desiibond:

I don't have an Reliance connection so i cant comment on that... So i leave that apart..

Did Reliance Broadband available in Reliance Fresh stores....!!!:D

LOLZ

Once reliance introduced bigtv, I see every shop from panshop to electronics store selling bigtv kits :)

iinfi

mekalodu
Tata Indicom Is The Worst !!!

Everyone Plz Vote For Tata Indicom

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom