Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Tata Indicom

Votes: 13 29.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
@KPower-First, go to the BSNL office and complain about this. I was facing the same problem just last month. It was because of bad wiring. Get the wiring completely changed. Mine is fixed now. BSNL is bad, but not the worst.

WORST ISP IS SIFY!! :mad:

paroh

Padawan
Pease add mtnl delhi also in ur poll
MTNL DELHI is also in the race of worst ISP
1.Frequent disconnection
2.Maximum continuous time of connection is only 6hrs maxs
3.Low speed for 256kbps unlimited
4.Most of the time PPP down and Authentication failure (Even if the user name and password is correct)
5.Rain come Connection gone (online to offline)
6.Most of the time it takes around 30-45 minutes to connect to net
7. Poor customer service.
8. 99.9 % time help line is full(U are always on queue)
9.Launching new services like iptv , IPtelephony but not improving there previous services like broadband with frequent disconnection

They should at least upgrade the 256kbps unlimited to 512 kbps unlimited with no addition cost

MTNL says always on net so why 6 hrs is the max time of the connection for single session.
Mtnl should at east set 24hrs of single session.

Last edited:
OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I thought they were out of picture...lolz

actually, this was the reason why did not add it.

Ok, my link is a little stable now. only 3 d/cs in 13mins......nice.

Pease add mtnl delhi also in ur poll
MTNL DELHI is also in the race of worst ISP
1.Frequent disconenction
2.Maximum continous time of connection is only 6hrs maks
3.Low speed for 256kbps unlimited
4.Most of the time PPP down and Authentication faliure(Even if the user name and password is correct)
5.Rain come Connection gone (online to offline)
6.Most of the time i takes around 30-45 minutes to connect to net

MTNL says always on net so why 6 hrs is the max time of the connection for single session.

Mtnl should race ateast 24hrs of single session.

Actually BSNL and MTNL are the same AFAIK.

BSNL is the name for normal cities and MTNL for metros only .

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Haha...mine is too disconnecting for past 1 month.

Heavy rainfall playing much with wires.

Just today I got some luck to be online. But yeah BSNL served me well. They did come to fix the cables but thing started happenin bad again. Guess I have to wait till this season gets over.

OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
@KPower-First, go to the BSNL office and complain about this. I was facing the same problem just last month. It was because of bad wiring. Get the wiring completely changed. Mine is fixed now. BSNL is bad, but not the worst.

WORST ISP IS SIFY!! :mad:

I am trying to call up the exchange in my area but its phone is always engaged. Seems like the whole town is cursing BSNL :twisted:.

paroh

Padawan
I think some one will able to solve this hard algebra question
LOL

MTNL+BSNL on there way to achive the best worst ISP contest.
Wish MTN+BSNL best of luck to become best worst ISP

OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
wow.......BSNL's service is so awesome. Luckily I was able to complain and I said that I get d/ced 6times in 12mins and now I am getting d/ced 12times in 6mins........ thats what I call prompt service.

Beleive it or not, I aint joking but I got d/ced 4times itself while posting this.

Guys, you need to congratulate me......even under such bad circumstances, I changed my avatar.

Last edited:

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
BSNL isn't that bad....no other isp provide a free night time usage as BSNL provides for jus 500rs ......though its true the service sucks.......but provides more usage....

all other isp can't be reliable on plan charges...they change or jus put some *conditions apply where the private isp fool public

clmlbx

Technomancer
BSNL isn't that bad....no other isp provide a free night time usage as BSNL provides for jus 500rs ......though its true the service sucks.......but provides more usage...

what ? Airtel is best ...It has free night time usage @ 99 per month .:D:D:D
and double the speeds at night:D:D:D:D

I have 256 kbps connections and my night usage is free at the speed of 512 kbps:D:D:D

and even sometimes it gets mad and give me 3-4 mbps speed :D:D:D:D:D(very rare but got)

OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Hope I would have been living in a metro city so that I would be able to get an airtel connection.........coz unfotunately, there is no Airtel connection here.

One more thing, I had applied for a plan change from H750UL to H1350UL last month and they said it will be activated this month, but it hasnt......:( :( :mad: :mad:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom