The Windows Mobile Thread

ksundar

Broken In
Re: The Windows Phone Thread

@pranav0091,Thanks for sharing app list.....! L520 lacks secondary camera,NFC chip,Dolby Audio output but has a better battery and 4" screen......! L620 is a correct combo with a decent price! UPdate: Nimbuzz update brings live tiles and lock screen support!

har

In the zone

@pranav0091,Thanks for sharing app list.....! L520 lacks secondary camera,NFC chip,Dolby Audio output but has a better battery and 4" screen......! L620 is a correct combo with a decent price! UPdate: Nimbuzz update brings live tiles and lock screen support!

Both are good VFM. I dont need a secondary camera or a flash. Besides the L520 looks way better and has a bigger screen and bigger battery. But the L620 does have a clear black display. So it comes down to one's priorities. I would be satisfied with the 520 :mrgreen: Anyway Nokia got the pricing right this time :twisted:

Shah

Cyborg Agent

I saw Lumia 520 unboxing video in Youtube, there were no back panels inside the box.

I know that the panels are not included with the box. But, they can be bought separately. I just asked If it is available for L620/L820 in stores now. At the launch of L820 and L620, it was unavailable.

sujoyp

Grand Master

Nokia pricing is awesome this time...520-10.5k 620-14k 720-18k 820-22k ....but 920 is still costly :)

A few applications other then previous said ones are -
Lockscreen style - create custom lock screens
flashlight-x - for led torch
gmap - for superb maps of google..work only online
private lite - for locking photo and video

Nokia pricing is awesome this time...520-10.5k 620-14k 720-18k 820-22k ....but 920 is still costly :)

A few applications other then previous said ones are -
Lockscreen style - create custom lock screens
flashlight-x - for led torch
gmap - for superb maps of google..work only online
private lite - for locking photo and video

Where did you get the price of 720?

ujjwal007

Lost in games

It is just an estimation. Nokia has said that they would launch 720 below 20k. The price of 620 has dropped to 14k. This means the price of 720 will be around 18k.

look this NOKIA LUMIA 720
how come is this possible? the official price is not even revealed yet by nokia i doubt the seller it could be a fake phone

Flash

Lost in speed

LUMIA 720 IS NOT YET LAUNCHED. SO WHEN WE GET THE DELIVERY?
As we already mentioned in the listing its a PRE-ORDER, the product is not Launched yet. & expected launching date is 19-25th april & price set by Nokia is 16990/- We are giving at lowest price on WEB with additional Discount Codes for limited booking for limited period of time...Once the product is launched we will ship within 1Week.. and if you have specific color choice than we need 2weeks time to ship after the product is launched.

He said, NOKIA announced the price.. .

Flash

Lost in speed

He should've priced that based on Dollar-->Rupee conversion.

Shah

Cyborg Agent

look this NOKIA LUMIA 720
how come is this possible? the official price is not even revealed yet by nokia i doubt the seller it could be a fake phone

Something is Fishy!:chinscratch: If it is true, My next device will be a L720 irrespective of its RAM.:thumbs:

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member

Nokia Lumia 920 vs Nokia Lumia 720: Low light picture samples | WMPoweruser

720 pics are more natural than 920.

Any specific launch date in inida? I am planning to gift one to dad and then will compare it with my Lumia 920

Shah

Cyborg Agent

Any specific launch date in inida? I am planning to gift one to dad and then will compare it with my Lumia 920

If the link posted by ujjwal007 is to be believed, then L720 will be here by the end of this month. I, also, remember Nokia saying that the L720 will be available in mid-April in India. So, It is not far away. Just a couple of weeks to go.

Top Bottom