The Windows Mobile Thread

ujjwal007

Lost in games
Re: The Windows Phone Thread

If the link posted by ujjwal007 is to be believed, then L720 will be here by the end of this month. I, also, remember Nokia saying that the L720 will be available in mid-April in India. So, It is not far away. Just a couple of weeks to go.

i hope...its true...15.2k is not a bad deal...but i doubt the seller but he already sold 16 phones and if u observed the same seller is taking pre-orders for samsung galaxy S4 and L520...

Nokia Lumia 920 vs Nokia Lumia 720: Low light picture samples | WMPoweruser

720 pics are more natural than 920.

nice :lol:

Flash

Lost in speed

The wait is over. .
Nokia Lumia 520 to be available in Indian markets from tomorrow, priced at Rs 10,499

har

In the zone

Will try and get my 520 today :D
Any color recommendations ?

har

In the zone

:D
I'll probably get white. Cyan seems to be the most popular color for Lumia's though.
Anyway changeable covers so I'll get whatever is available !! :D

ujjwal007

Lost in games

:D
I'll probably get white. Cyan seems to be the most popular color for Lumia's though.
Anyway changeable covers so I'll get whatever is available !! :D

yup my mom likes white colour too :p but dont you think...it will get dull soon... we will be using phone everywhere and white get dirty fast

har

In the zone

yup my mom likes white colour too :p but dont you think...it will get dull soon... we will be using phone everywhere and white get dirty fast
Yep white will get dirty. Thats why I am thinking of the red or cyan :D

Shah

Cyborg Agent

Will try and get my 520 today :D
Any color recommendations ?

Don't get a white one. Get black or red. My white phone looks older than it is. You will regret for getting a white one like me.

Tenida

Gadget Freak

Don't get a white one. Get black or red. My white phone looks older than it is. You will regret for getting a white one like me.

Those who using white phone need to clean up regularly. I have white l9 and I maintain with care lol

Shah

Cyborg Agent

Those who using white phone need to clean up regularly. I have white l9 and I maintain with care lol

Despite maintaining it well, the dust gathered in the speaker grills and some gaps in my phone. That's why i said not to buy a white phone.

^ Your posts are not auto-merging!

Maybe in cities, today.

Anybody bought L520 in TDF?

AFAIK, No one bought today.

RahulBiswas

Broken In

Hello everyone I'm new to this thread .. I have been following Nokia Lumia windows phones for a while now and truly Windows 8 phones had tremendous response already.. I was thinking of getting L620 first but now all L520,L620,L720 are priced so close that it's hard to choose from. The ebay deal for L720@ 15.2k after discounts appear too good to be true. Now it would be foolish to buy L620 because L720 is priced way too low and has awesome specs,especially the camera and the finishing .. Looks awesome! Waiting for prices to drop further.. I hope Nokia doesnt release other Lumia phones in this price range of 10-15k later this year then it would be harder to choose from..:razz:

Flash

Lost in speed

^
Stay away from L720 in eBay. There's no official announcement on the price of L720.

arian29

In the zone

Is it worth upgrading from Lumia 710 to 620 ? I was thinking of buying that ?

Flash

Lost in speed

Is it worth upgrading from Lumia 710 to 620 ? I was thinking of buying that ?
Definitely. First comes the new OS, and then the features.
Nokia Lumia 620 vs Nokia Lumia 710 - Phone specs comparison

Top Bottom