The Windows Mobile Thread

ankit360

Journeyman
Re: The Windows Phone Thread

iGyaan.in | Temple Run Comes To Windows Phone 8, Requires Minimum 1GB RAM!

either developer or Ms gone crazy :mrgreen:

Last edited:

Flash

Lost in speed

So what that means is, the HTC 8S worth Rs.19,000 or the Nokia Lumia 620, worth Rs.15,000 won’t be able to play a basic game like Temple Run, which even an entry-level Android smartphone can run without much hiccups. Not to mention that the Windows Phone 7.x users have been forgotten as well.

Sums it all.

reniarahim1

Youngling

is it true? i am not able to find this minimum requirement any where..probably some wp8 users can check and confirm.

Shah

Cyborg Agent

After reading this, My desire to get the L720 is thinning. I should have to wait for the price of L820 to drop further.

ujjwal007

Lost in games

After reading this, My desire to get the L720 is thinning. I should have to wait for the price of L820 to drop further.

its already dropped to 23k around from 25.5k even u can get it for 22k also..i think by paying with cards check flipkart

Shah

Cyborg Agent

its already dropped to 23k around from 25.5k even u can get it for 22k also..i think by paying with cards check flipkart

I know the price of L820 dropped to 23k. But, the resolution is a complete deal-breaker at this price point too. If the price drops by another 2k or so, then it is a worthy consideration.

A query to WP8 device owners: Is Data Sense available in your device?

ujjwal007

Lost in games

hopefully the price will be drop to 20k when lumia 720 releases i will be getting 520 asap as it out in stores :D

Shah

Cyborg Agent

hopefully the price will be drop to 20k when lumia 720 releases i will be getting 520 asap as it out in stores :D

But, I don't think so. Because, if it happens, the sale of one device will be eaten up by the other device.

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here

wp 7.8 still not on zune :(

Even I've got it for my Omnia w

A lot of Game ports need 1 gb on the V 1.0 release. This is so that they can release the game early. then the developers optimise it for 512 mb. wait for a few weeks, TR should get optimised too.

Gauravs90

geek........

A lot of Game ports need 1 gb on the V 1.0 release. This is so that they can release the game early. then the developers optimise it for 512 mb. wait for a few weeks, TR should get optimised too.

True, it's the fault of the developers for not optimising temple run for 512MB RAM devices.

sujoyp

Grand Master

7.8 update is still not there in zune...I also updated omnia w with a software...but it got all updates properly and 2 new updates after 7.8 too

Top Bottom