The Windows Mobile Thread

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Re: The Windows Phone Thread

Nokia improves Lumia 920 camera. We do a before and after comparison. | Windows Phone Central

Yet Nokia hasen't officially announced on date and price in which it will be released in indian market. Too bad

reniarahim1

Youngling

Nokia is planning for a Windows RT based Tablet -> Nokia may unveil Windows RT tablet during MWC 2013

gurujee

Can't Talk. In The Zone.

I accidentally deleted my lumia 800 in 'my phone' at windowsphone.com

Now howmany times i am trying to add it back, it just never happens. I have connected the 'find my phone' in phone settings. and logged in the site wiwth same windows live id. clicking on the link of 'My Phone' or 'Find My Phone' is not taking me to anywhere.

How to add my phone ? :(

X 0 N 0 D E

Broken In

I accidentally deleted my lumia 800 in 'my phone' at windowsphone.com

Now howmany times i am trying to add it back, it just never happens. I have connected the 'find my phone' in phone settings. and logged in the site wiwth same windows live id. clicking on the link of 'My Phone' or 'Find My Phone' is not taking me to anywhere.

How to add my phone ? :(

If u are on Twitter, contact their (WP7's) support team. They do answer immediately. Otherwise, I think u need to go in your Windows email ID and then in Devices to figure out a way to add ur phone back.

Also, The entire WP8 community is miffed with WhatsApp on WP8. Apparently its very very bad.

gurujee

Can't Talk. In The Zone.

^ :( oh let me try.

too much trouble from the day one when bought this.....

i have written the weird problem about my phone, like hangs, freezes, automatically opens app, swaps etc. ..... after taking to nokia care, they just updated the software to 7.8 and said it will be ok. But it is not. Now days it is more problematic than before. How and where to demand for a replacement?

X 0 N 0 D E

Broken In

Hey Guys,

You All Know that Max Payne 2 is Scheduled for release on 15th Oct. this month...
Let's share some views abt the new Max Payne 2..
Please post some topics relating to it...

Max 8)

U can Tweet Nokia about it. Write a mail to the MD or the Asia Pacific Manager.
Tell them your problems. Tell him your IMEI number, bill no. Date of purchase, etc.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

Samsung Promises Windows Phone 7.8 Update For Windows Phone 7.5 Devices | Ubergizmo

and

Microsoft and Nokia Pledge Millions for Windows Phone Development

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

Samsung Promises Windows Phone 7.8 Update For Windows Phone 7.5 Devices | Ubergizmo

Unlocked Samsung devices will get WP 7.8. I have been pretty sure about it always because they have been very prompt with each update till now. Even with bug fixes, with 2 firmware updates.
But the americans might get screwed by their stupid carriers.

^ :( oh let me try.

too much trouble from the day one when bought this.....

i have written the weird problem about my phone, like hangs, freezes, automatically opens app, swaps etc. ..... after taking to nokia care, they just updated the software to 7.8 and said it will be ok. But it is not. Now days it is more problematic than before. How and where to demand for a replacement?
Visit Nokia care asap. WP never has such freezing issues.

I just came across this blog in which it stated that Lumia 920 will be launched in india today (Dec 22, 12). Is it really true? What is he anthenticity of this source?

Krow

Crowman

That's not true. Two things, most launches are held on weekdays. Second, if they had launched, I would have known about it.

Krow

Crowman

I don't think it will be launched this year. No idea about price.

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

wmpoweruser said it's jan for 920 , 820 and late jan for 620... And even a local nokia distributor said so..

*www.techshout.com/mobile-phones/2012/22/nokia-lumia-920-india-launch-soon/

looks like it's going to be launched tomorrow and rumour going around of 30k pricing, lets see... if it's 30k then nokia are going to make a killing

Top Bottom