The Windows Mobile Thread

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Re: The Windows Phone Thread

Omnia w had gone missing from the market. Now that Samdung hass seen that they cannot fool indians intp buying the omnia m, omnia w seems to be back in stock lol

*spr.ly/6036pYQC

ironfreak

Journeyman

I came across some reviews quoting the budget Lumia's don't have good sound quality... well I am expecting it to be same as my Optimus 1. I loved it on the headphones. Hope that Lumia 620 will be same, if not better...........

Empirial

Youngling

HTC 8S budget Windows Phone 8 smartphone finally available in India for Rs 19,359 [update] | News & Video Reviews of Gadgets at BGR India

X 0 N 0 D E

Broken In

I did. It is good. But i kinda like the previous tile and stuff. May be i am reluctant to change :D

Do u in any way feel the tiles are a bit slower? I tried the HTC 8X. Just thought the tile animation when we click on Start button is a little slow as compared to my HD7.

X 0 N 0 D E

Broken In

Seeing the 8S on Flipkart. Unfortunately, not in Domino Black. I have asked HTC on their FB page. Lets see what they say.

gurujee

Can't Talk. In The Zone.

Do u in any way feel the tiles are a bit slower? I tried the HTC 8X. Just thought the tile animation when we click on Start button is a little slow as compared to my HD7.

I think the touch response is slow overall with 7.8. before response time was 0 sec, and now it 1/2 micro-sec, what i feel.

gurujee

Can't Talk. In The Zone.

Whatsapp is now available in Windows Store for WP8.

Now I miss wp8. Front facing camera is a necessary. nokia should have included one for lumia 800 :(

I think i will sell 800 and get a 820 when launched.

ironfreak

Journeyman

HTC 8S budget Windows Phone 8 smartphone finally available in India for Rs 19,359 [update] | News & Video Reviews of Gadgets at BGR India

Good one. The credit goes to HTC for bringing first WP8 handset to India, officially.

X 0 N 0 D E

Broken In

People really like the 620 over 8S? How? I am surely missing something. Was showing a few friends the 620 vs 8S and everyone synonymously said 8S any given day.
Plus, I hope u guys know the Gorilla Glass 2 fiasco. The glass is thin and all, but shatters at the drop of a hat.
uploadfromtaptalk1355839808606.jpg

shashankm

I reign hell..

Anybody installed 7.8 on their lumias? Heard this update has started rolling out, wondering whether anyone here has got it!

EDIT: Ok got it many people have, but here I am still waiting for it to hit my phone!

reniarahim1

Youngling

no 7.8 for lumia's as of now...strange..
Nokia: Windows Phone 7.8 not comming out until 2013 - GSMArena.com news