The Windows Mobile Thread

Re: The Windows Phone Thread

Lumia 900 is available for 20k on ebay!

Show me the source.

Today I went to a Nokia Priority dealer, who showed me a red lumia 920. It was slimmer than my lumia 900, and its weight was so evenly balance that you can't feel that you are lifting a 6.5OZ device.

They said that this device is only for demo, they will get the device on 1st week of Jan

pratyush997

Inactive

Show me the source.

Today I went to a Nokia Priority dealer, who showed me a red lumia 920. It was slimmer than my lumia 900, and its weight was so evenly balance that you can't feel that you are lifting a 6.5OZ device.

They said that this device is only for demo, they will get the device on 1st week of Jan
Brand New Nokia Lumia 900 Matte Black At&t 4G LTE Windows Unlocked Smartphone | eBay

reniarahim1

Youngling

Update: It is not the launch of the devices as such, it is simply an event for the media. Bloggers will be getting treated with hands on time with the devices, as well some demos of the tech such as OIS, etc.

:(

@maverick786us

nokia priority dealer in which city?

They showed me a demo device which was in a perfect working condition and they said that it will come in Jan. But my biggest question is. With latest rumors that Nokia can only produce 600,000 Lumia 920s per month, How many will come in india? 5000? 7000? and at best 10,000? Just like rest of the world, such a low supply will be over within a day. So will we wait for another month to get more supplies?

reniarahim1

Youngling

tech2 is claiming lumia 920 to be priced around 41k and lumia 820 arnd 32k. Nokia Lumia 920 to support 9 LTE bands in India
if that is the case the handsets would be a flop in india

ankit360

Journeyman

if u want windows phone stick with ur old 7.5 or 7.8
wp 8 hardware is not worth until good app support . dual core processor and 1g ram is useless .
why u want wp 8 ? only because its support sd card ?

reniarahim1

Youngling

what ever apps wp 7.5/8 supports will be supported by wp 8 also. and not vice versa.
almost all the new apps will be written for wp8 and hence wont be supported for wp 7.5/8

so it doesn't make any sense to buy wp 7.5/8 hardware at this point of time. we all know that the support for wp 7.5/8 will be discontinued soon by microsoft as well as app developers.

ankit360

Journeyman

wp 7.5/8 will be discontinued soon by microsoft as well as app developers.

as i say "stick with" menace no need to look new wp if u already have one .i m not going buy new wp till it has good app support . why wast 30k + on such device with has great hardware but u can't fully use it .
i have galaxy s2 and with android i can fully utilize its hardware with ton of software . i used omnia w. its awesome device but has very less app . even it has 1.4ghz processor i can not search word in IE which is totally nonsense . can there is search option on IE 10 in wp 8 ?

Top Bottom