The Whining/Complaint Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
I reported some posts in this thread

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1005951

and there's no action

Does the reporting system work on this forum?

So much for the 180 decond gap to be maintained between filing two reports

*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/38large.png

Last edited:

amitava82

MMO Addict
This is my view about the Rapidshare thread in bazzar section. I think it's a dual standard by (some)mods by not only allowing such thread (sticky!) but also actively participating in such trades. Why?

1. Most of the accounts sold here are phished.
2. It's against Rapidshare's ToS to share a RS account.
RapidShare keeps the legal right to close an account that are used by several people. It is a violation of terms to share an account.
3. It's against Rapidshare's ToS to resell an account.
Reselling Premium Accounts is a privilege given to our verified Resellers.
I'm sure everyone including mods know about these conditions (seeing number of complains against a seller about accounts being blocked etc..) and still allowing such illegal activities through this forum.

I understand personal interest but you selected people are given a responsibility and you agreed to take it. If you hold your personal interest above your responsibility I suggest you please step down and then engage in such activities.

Last edited:

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Agreed. I have unapproved the thread, and have opened a discussion thread in the moderation section for this issue. Will keep you guys updated. Thanks amitava82.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
OK, time to dig up this thread again! Look at this:-
*i43.tinypic.com/2s7gdw1.png
The search feature on this forum is crappy! 232.45 seconds!

Oh, and I had to upload this image on tinypic! While our own forum has an attachment feature!. All because its defunct!

And we still don't have new smileys!:D
P.S.: I'm not shouting.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Hmm.. All these problems only the admins can look into. Considering that the admins are a busy lot here, try PMing them :)

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Though I have set reply notification for subscribed threads to email me the moment someone replies, but I hardly get instant notifications. At times, it's after 5-6 hours after reply is made. Using gmail ID. Never got any notification when I provided a @luckymail.com id as my email address.

See this as well
*img523.imageshack.us/img523/4573/screenshotko7.th.jpg
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 34 seconds.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
I can't post anything in the "Forum Improvement Suggestions" thread by kalpik. I can post everywhere else but whenever I post anything there, it just keeps working on it forever. Anyone lese facing this problem?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
No, as u can see I've posted 2-3 times there...

First write in a word pad then copy-paste in forum...try this
Dekh kaya hota hai...

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Hey, where's the forum jump thing at the bottom right of the page? It's not there any more. :mad:

*img16.imageshack.us/img16/8433/missing.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom