The Whining/Complaint Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
^check the Victor_Rambo's farewell thread. Kalpik locked it and then Pathik posted in it.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111193

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Hey, that happened in my homework thread too! Pathik has posted a joke in that abovesaid thread! :D and :mad:. You know, that DOES qualify as a personal attack. Whatever is happening to TDF members nowadays?!? Rohan used to be good and after that name change, he changed. Now, it's pathik!

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I guess Pathik is thinking "mods insaan nahi hote hai kaya?", and he has started having fun.
Are, I don't have problem. But let us post too.

ThinkFree

Technomancer
^check the Victor_Rambo's farewell thread. Kalpik locked it and then Pathik posted in it.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111193

Not the first time he has done so. Same thing had happened in *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105571
Brought it to the notice of Anorion and as expected he didn't reply.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
OMG, now mods are also becoming like that. :!: God only can save the forum.:lol:
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
Mods insaan nahi hote! Mods bane hue jo insaan hote hain, wo insaan hote hain! Aur main paagal nahi hoon! :D (Shayad!;))

Mujhe aapka ke paheli samajh nahi aaya. Kripya karke dubara samajhne wali bhaasa me dohrayeye janaab.....:grin::grin:
*www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-happy-smileys-310.gif
Posted again:
Hey, that happened in my homework thread too! Pathik has posted a joke in that abovesaid thread! :D and :mad:. You know, that DOES qualify as a personal attack. Whatever is happening to TDF members nowadays?!? Rohan used to be good and after that name change, he changed. Now, it's pathik!

eggjactly.....:lol::lol: *www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/happy/happy0071.gif

Last edited:

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Ok, we had a word with one of the admins yesterday. They are working on getting the issues resolved. And they look at all the suggestions posted by us. Their top priority is to get the forum to have top notch performance.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Ok, we had a word with one of the admins yesterday. They are working on getting the issues resolved. And they look at all the suggestions posted by us. Their top priority is to get the forum to have top notch performance.
are they working on site uptime??
Many times I have found forum down.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob

Shouldn't they first get the forum working like it used to? :confused:
They can work on improving the performance once the forum is free of stupid bugs like the quick-reply bug, 30 seconds wait etc.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
niaaaa will help you. Spam niaaaa all over the forum and you'll get what you want. Believe me, "niaaaa is the Universal truth"....:)

Edit:

Okay, Praka123 has served over 9 months of ban. So, can we have him unbanned now??

Also, I think a permanent ban for victor_rambo wasn't justified. :|

Last edited:

kalpik

Also, I think a permanent ban for victor_rambo wasn't justified. :|
Oh, i think the permanent ban for rohan was THE most justified ban on think digit. He just tried to circumvent the ban. The new ID is banned too. He's a doctor ffs.. He should try and act like one!

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh, i think the permanent ban for rohan was THE most justified ban on think digit. He just tried to circumvent the ban. The new ID is banned too. He's a doctor ffs.. He should try and act like one!
He was fighting for a good cause. :|

kalpik

Yea, but his method of fighting is not acceptable here. Tell me, how many threads have come up for the same cause over the past months, and how many people have got banned?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yea, but his method of fighting is not acceptable here. Tell me, how many threads have come up for the same cause over the past months, and how many people have got banned?
Tell me has there been any impact of those threads. :| It was about a year back when the users had complained about the attachments and the problem still isn't rectified.

To be frank, I'm happy with the work of moderators as they have responded well whenever I've messaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom