The Whining/Complaint Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^And that too a stern one. Whatever shantanu said was 100% correct. Actually, he should have been a little MORE strict.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^Not much. 4 temp. bans. That are enough for me. Out of that 2 were for fighting with trolls like chintu08, one was for speaking bad about Preity Zinta the last one I forgot.

Chintu08

Banned
what the hell was wrong with my avatar? just coz it had "pen*s" typed in it, its offensive? what about the guys who start & end their post with "f*ck"? thats cool with you guys?
ok, i wont put any avatar anymore.:)
why did i get a "warning from mods"? what did i do wrong? did i post profanity? Is supporting a noble cause (J Maharaj's) a crime in this forum? Did "I" start the fight here?
the guy who accuses of me being a troll/spammer, himself spams & picks fight everywhere. but no warning is given to him, may i know why? let me guess, coz he has 1.7k post count?
look at this thread *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102686
btw, i have nothin against @Psychosocial. he & othera only pick on me, maybe coz i have lesser post counts.
check my other posts & tell where have i spammed/trolled.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
what the hell was wrong with my avatar? just coz it had "pen*s" typed in it, its offensive? what about the guys who start & end their post with "f*ck"? thats cool with you guys?
ok, i wont put any avatar anymore.:)
why did i get a "warning from mods"? what did i do wrong? did i post profanity? Is supporting a noble cause (J Maharaj's) a crime in this forum? Did "I" start the fight here?
the guy who accuses of me being a troll/spammer, himself spams & picks fight everywhere. but no warning is given to him, may i know why? let me guess, coz he has 1.7k post count?
look at this thread *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102686
btw, i have nothin against @Psychosocial. he & othera only pick on me, maybe coz i have lesser post counts.
check my other posts & tell where have i spammed/trolled.

Whats so wrong with that thread? I am just expressing my views on India and others are expressing theres'. In the PES vs FIFA thread, I said that I have scored x number of goals and you started making fun of me.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Ok, enough.. Can we please fight elsewhere? Please look at the topic before you post. This is the last warning.

shantanu

Technomancer
as kalpik said , stop fighting.. and rohan :: i cannot understand you ever.. !! Well.. if you dislike my procedure to warn him, read his statements and i dont have to explain you about anything.. contact the admins if you like about it.. i dont have any problem with that.. !!
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom