The Whining/Complaint Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
requested the admins to fix the attachment issue.....will just have to wait a while
Well, can they also quote why we have this 'Lipstick' theme??.....9dot9 guys wanted it??...And if yes, why did we have those **good** new themes like Webber etc. available just a handful of days before??

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Even if it doesn't, we are not passive duds :p
Revolucion needs man power and not a single hero.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Yes UNBAN Praka, the guy has been the member since 2005 and helped alot of n00bs like us, maintained the rep. of this forum and this is how the Mods repay him.
@Pathik;
You need a "et" between your "hi". What? "Why so serious? Did your balls drop off?" I think you know who said it. ;)

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
All these protests are not gonna do any good. You guys dont know a lot of stuff that's been going on behind the scenes. So just trust us with our decisions.

CadCrazy

in search of myself
I got warming from MOD
Reason: Signature Rule Violation :D

Guys should i change my siggy ?????????????

narangz

Web developer
All these protests are not gonna do any good. You guys dont know a lot of stuff that's been going on behind the scenes. So just trust us with our decisions.

Any thing which you want to tell all the forum members? A li'l bit of those behind the scenes stuff?

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
well I dont want to get into all these inside stuffs, but I will also not support permanent BAN of a old member, who has been really very helpful in opensource section of the forum.

My Kind request:
lets give him a chance, make BAN of shorter interval.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom