The Whining/Complaint Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
now,no offense,but this is called "bloody forum"' :rolleyes: :

but,really -there are many forums which are running i safemod(without themes,cool features etc) after upgradting to vb 3.7.0 :) an eg is broadbandforum.in .now check ubuntuforums.org how they manages with latest VB! :D

slugger

Banned
Just remove the ads.

simple adsense text ads....y do u guys have a problem with that:confused:.....and n e way u cud always block it out....which i had done long time ago

-------
EDIT

i take back my word

looks like the hideous what band on the right is in fact even more hideous with Graphic Ads in them

just saw them in IE.....i lead a very protectd life with FF and Opera, which did not even show these Ads...even after the forum upgrade :)

Last edited:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
This theme is so bad & ugly, that Arya will surely leave Digit forum because the UI is no longer good :D

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
the admins are so damn efficient over here :D acc to me there are 2possibilities:

1. they are experimenting for their next cover story - What not to do when you have a forum

2. the member load and activity can't be handled by the admins (not talking about mods, they have nthing to do with this catastrophic rubbish thinkdigit is in) so inorder to reduce the load they decided to make an absolutely hideous & ugly theme to drive off some members ;)

and as far as the ads are concerned, i think 9point9 is fulfilling the 0.1 deficit

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
The top menu bar is not displayed properly in Opera.
*img231.imageshack.us/img231/4707/20080513225239qf1.jpg

And the new theme is way too bad.!

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
I am pretty sure mr. shenoy will be laughing his guts out at the guys who made this new website & designed this horrible theme.

rohan we want u to hack man for the good of the forums please :D

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
****ing ugly.kirsch is the best themeif you wanna change the theme do give the readers to revert back to the original theme.

And yea,I have no objection against ads but I guess some common-sense is what you need.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Exactly. Keep this new theme as default but also make other themes available for members. "Kirsch" theme was the best theme.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
I am pretty sure nothing is gonna happen, these admins are pretty much like the ambani's don't give a fcuk about the users/customers only bothered about the investors. :x

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
this is spaaaaaaaaaarta
no fckuing request and whining, least could be done will be to behead ur chubby head if u show symptoms of rebels.

slugger

Banned
just installed platypus right now - first result

*img375.imageshack.us/img375/6136/dreamdigitlg2.th.jpg

now i am findin ways to add a CSS to it

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Hate this new look down to the core.It's been coming up with a gazillion ads already & add to that the * symbol bug is just too frustrating.Why can't we keep it simple? Take an example of the TE forums.They have an excellent & simple layout & the best thing about it are the uber-cool smileys.I am a big smiley freak so that matters a lot.Hate these dated smileys.Come on guys fix it already.Revert to the original theme if you want but this one is just pathetic.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom