The SHOWOFF Thread

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Man Zebby cabbys luk awesome..i'm lukin in2 modding my CM 334 but in the summers not now...

Yes u r rite ! modding is fun - rather than getting costly cabinets only rough thing is powder coating inside case .

all i have is 2 equipments for modding (ANGLE CUTTER & DRILLER )

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
I didn't get, how to do at home, what are required.

U dont need to spend more - but u need driller & Dremer tool , Dremer tool is costly so i choose angle cutter

i ll post 2 tools i have

*img340.imageshack.us/img340/8154/02skilpowertools1copy.gif *img340.imageshack.us/img340/02skilpowertools1copy.gif/1/w350.png
*img340.imageshack.us/img340/6682/skilcutter.jpg *img340.imageshack.us/img340/skilcutter.jpg/1/w450.png

With these 2 u can do - if u need any video use youtube how to mod computer case

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Sh*t! Here are 'em. I don't care 'bout the outer looks, but the ones inside. The speakers an' cabby are 6 yrs. ol'! :D

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/21122009072.jpg
Sh*t kinda, so-called "PC table"

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/21122009073.jpg
Cable management, people? :lol:

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/21122009074.jpg
Erm... :D

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/21122009075.jpg
Audi R10 TDi rocks!

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@Altair [My man! :))]: Those speakers are better than most o' the modern speakers. Superb clarity. I'm usin' that from the time I had P4, 512 MB DDR RAM! :D

@damn: Forgot to mention, thank ye. I changed my proccy on Sat. Again, ye'll be darned if I told you which proccy is that. Little brother o' yours, know which proccy? Is it any good? GPU's my cousin's.

Last edited:

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
@Altair [My man! :))]: Those speakers are better than most o' the modern speakers. Superb clarity. I'm usin' that from the time I had P4, 512 MB DDR RAM! :D

@damn: Forgot to mention, thank ye. I changed my proccy on Sat. Again, ye'll be darned if I told you which proccy is that. Little brother o' yours, know which proccy? Is it any good? GPU's my cousin's.

Finally u stole the GPU from ur cousin ! HD 4850 sonic is with ur cousin now ?

phenom 2 920 ??

sjoardar

Go Ahead, Make My Day!
@NVIDIAgeek: I don't see any reason for you to be so hesitant to show your rig. It's pretty cool and, yes, with a little better cable management it would actually be great! You are absolutely right: what's inside is more important than the outward look. The look is only for aesthetics. That is important, but not as much as what's inside.
BTW I recognise your cabby as the iBall GrabbIt which was my cabby too for the my last (P-4) system. I had to reluctantly retire it because it was a little too small to accommodate my new components. It is still waiting, packed in a box, to be picked up by any prospective customer. I have had no luck so far!
However, I don't understand why you call your computer desk "Sh*t"! I wish I had that much space. It does serve your purpose more than adequately, doesn't it? I believe it could serve my purpose too. I have none too small a desk (4'x3'), but after my recent upgrade I have no room for my printer and scanner on that desk. I believe that long and rounded desk design could solve my problem.

Last edited:
Top Bottom