The SHOWOFF Thread

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
^^yup..right now playing CRYSIS with all settings maxed out 1920x1080 resolution using ultrahighcfg(check google) and 4xAA in game....the game is simply beautiful...no lag

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
that thing with orange border is the only thing that is currently visible to my eyes. congrats, that's one hell of a PC :)

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Nice pics.. and nice cabinet too.. btw.. you mind posting your 3D mark score in the 3D mark score thread..

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Thnx guys.....the gfx card is overwhelming...it's heavy too..at first it wasn't even fitting because of the HDD, so i had to rearrange and cables and HDD and all....

I havn't got 3D Mark Vantage, downloading is a pain as it is engaged in some other download(*ahem ahem*)

tkin

Back to school!!
^^
Yes. Just needs a few more posters, that's all.

*lolcat.com/pics/threadlovercat.jpg

sjoardar

Go Ahead, Make My Day!
Here are a few quick snapshots of my new rig:

*img80.imageshack.us/img80/3061/image028r.jpg
*img230.imageshack.us/img230/6499/image026o.jpg
*img228.imageshack.us/img228/9972/image031n.jpg
*img163.imageshack.us/img163/8762/image033z.jpg
*img691.imageshack.us/img691/4125/image032bq.jpg

Last edited:

asingh

Aspiring Novelist

Hey..excellent rig. Wow. But those images are far too small. I really want to see that GPU, in the cabinet. What a whooping PSU. Nice. Thinking of Quad SLI in the future...??
:)

sjoardar

Go Ahead, Make My Day!
^^ dats a very nice rig man...
but d images u posted r too small....

Hey..excellent rig. Wow. But those images are far too small. I really want to see that GPU, in the cabinet. What a whooping PSU. Nice. Thinking of Quad SLI in the future...??
:)

Thanks for the appreciation friends!

Yep! They are just casual snapshots (on Nokia 3120 Classic) at 1600x1200, but quality is not good enough for large display. So I allowed downsizing. If you guys think they are worthwhile, I can update the post later with better pix replacing these small ones. Unfortunately, that will have to wait as my camera is out of my hand for now!

Quad SLI? Sure, but I can do that only after the price of GeForce GTX 295 drops to 30% of its current price. I just debited 150K from my account in building this rig!:blush:

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman

The pictures don't do complete justice to that monster rig of yours. Looks like you need a great camera to go with it too. :D Awesome rig though. :doublethumb:

sjoardar

Go Ahead, Make My Day!
The pictures don't do complete justice to that monster rig of yours. Looks like you need a great camera to go with it too. :D Awesome rig though. :doublethumb:

Thanks to you for the kind words *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif! As I said, my camera is not at hand now :oops:. I still have my good old Nikon N8008s film camera and Sony DCR-DVD605 digital camcorder though. I can either post film camera pix scanned in, or a short video. What do you suggest? I would rather wait for a week till I get back the digital camera. 4000x3000 pixels anyone?

tkin

Back to school!!
Thanks to you for the kind words *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif! As I said, my camera is not at hand now :oops:. I still have my good old Nikon N8008s film camera and Sony DCR-DVD605 digital camcorder though. I can either post film camera pix scanned in, or a short video. What do you suggest? I would rather wait for a week till I get back the digital camera. 4000x3000 pixels anyone?
Yes yes yes, just post some good old images, specially of the components. I'm just drooling to see it. All hail you and your rig.
*smiley.onegreatguy.net/allhail.gif

Krow

Crowman
Yes yes yes, just post some good old images, specially of the components. I'm just drooling to see it. All hail you and your rig.
King sjoardar would be an apt name. What say? :doublethumb:

4000x3000 pixels is like a mountain! :D Best downsize to 1024x768 and post thumbnails here. :)
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
I am all for a short video either, although many of us here have bandwidth limitations, so the best would again be what I suggested just now.

Last edited:

sjoardar

Go Ahead, Make My Day!

King sjoardar would be an apt name. What say? :doublethumb:

4000x3000 pixels is like a mountain! :D Best downsize to 1024x768 and post thumbnails here. :)
Posted again:
I am all for a short video either, although many of us here have bandwidth limitations, so the best would again be what I suggested just now.

You guys make me blush, but thanks! I'll see what I can do and how soon.

The following are a few makeshift 1024x758 versions of the old pix of my rig and new closeups of my graphics card and PSU:

*img.techpowerup.org/091202/IMG_0008 1024x768.jpg

*img.techpowerup.org/091130/Image031.jpg

*img.techpowerup.org/091130/Image033.jpg

*img.techpowerup.org/091130/Image032.jpg

*img.techpowerup.org/091130/Image030.jpg

*img.techpowerup.org/091130/Image029.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom