The RMA Experience Thread

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
@Sam:
What the heck. My RMA return was in a similar box. But I got a WD Green 2TB back for a WD Green 2TB I sent. :( Damn, lucky you. Damn.

:)

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Sent my Razer deathadder To acrotech engineering on 26th. Received a brand new mouse just now. a 6day RMA. Very good indeed. I was expecting something like a month. :D

@Tendia, I need to send my Logitech Clear Chat Premium as well. For replacement. The right drum is not working. This is the second time I am having problem with this. Good to know that they are changing the product. Can't afford another defect it is out of warranty. :)

CA50

Cyborg Agent
^ mate, its not because of WD, its because of luck.

As of now, there may not be any WD green drives (thanks to mass failure), so Sam got a black one.

Last time i RMA'ed my WD 320 blue, i got an exact one replaced

insaneYLN

In the zone
Friends, could anyone of you put this list in a more presentable tabular form?

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/1473039-post66.html

Also, could it be made for easy and instant access. I reckon the term for this purpose is Sticky, am I correct? :ashamed:

This could be a small bit of help.

Thank you.
:smile:

virajkin

Journeyman
Received 1TB Seagate Freeagent GoFlex Desk(STAC1000300) in replacement of old 1TB. Took 1 month for replacement through Accel Frontline Goa

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
1.My Luminous Inverter battery backup time was drastically reduced at a time about 4 months left in 2 year warranty period.Just called the office.A guy came to my home , after checking the bill, he replaced the liquid in battery for free and assured for one more year, if i get issues , they will give free services.Will recommend luminous. :)

*www.luminousindia.com/domestic/images/header-img2.jpg

2.Tata docomo stealed 30Rs in the name of caller tunes.Contacted customer care, dumb people were saying i activated by some key press or codes myself.Then i asked for transferring call to his superior.Then after some arguments with customer care nothing happened for a while.I started using email weapon and after some email exchanges with nodal officer.Got refunded 60Rs :) for their mistake.

I like docomo grievance redressal mechanism of docomo in ap.

Also with reliance and bsnl karnataka, i had good experience with nodal officer.I just mail them.They call and solve for us. :)

ankit360

Journeyman
I just got this email from them after I sent my Hard drive in for RMA.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6102&stc=1&d=1336639732

I don't know why they return it unrepaired even that hdd is not getting detect in bios :-?

funskar

Padawan
I just got this email from them after I sent my Hard drive in for RMA.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6102&stc=1&d=1336639732

I don't know why they return it unrepaired even that hdd is not getting detect in bios :-?

I think u mesd up wid hdd serial no..
U hav to send exactly the same serial no. item for rma which u log for rma.

In email it'z also written not received the expected serial no.:stamp:

ankit360

Journeyman
got second email today that said no problem found :|

i this they done something wrong

i don't think issue is with me or my system coz i insert WD HDD in same system and it's working fine

funskar

Padawan
got second email today that said no problem found :|

i this they done something wrong

i don't think issue is with me or my system coz i insert WD HDD in same system and it's working fine

Arey.. Log the complain again..
and send the hdd to them or else talk about ur problem to accel frontline headoffice chennai to Mr. bhagiraj

rider

as Kratos
Once, I ordered mu laptop hp dv6-6165tx from flipkart on november 2011 for 54k at special 3.5k cash back offer and was waiting for delivery. After 5 days flipkart calls me and say we can not deliver to your address, coz we don't deliver in you area. (Though they were lying coz i ordered many things at my address.) So, I told the address of my uncle who live in posh area of the city. They agreed to deliver.
But after 10 days I didn't get my laptop they emailed me that they can not deliver your order for unknown reasons. And allowing me to get back refund after few days. I got my refund after a week and purchased laptop from hp reseller for 57.5k

It might be because the flipkart can not deliver at the price what they mention, and they put the price cash back of 2k after the day I done my payment.

IndianRambo

In the zone
WDC amazing..
I rma'ed my 500gb wdc green on last saturday...today they shipped 500gb wdc black.
they automatically registered the new drive details in my account.. sad news is, it has warranty of my old drive.

Top Bottom