The Photography Thread

Hrishi

[MENTION=39722]sujoyp[/MENTION] , the first pic of monkey has pretty nice clarity and DOF. Good work , there.!

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
@amlan In Reigniting that fire the glow doesn't look good to me.
[MENTION=128954]sujoy[/MENTION], colors in the last monkey piv are excellent :)
[MENTION=125321]nac[/MENTION] nice images

sujoyp

Grand Master
thanks [MENTION=140405]Hrishi[/MENTION] & prashant
[MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION] the monkey was quit a closeup

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^The SGNP monkeys are very friendly, and it's more or less safe to approach them... at times they even approach you. Here is example of a botched shot because I had not put it in auto-focus. Didn't expect the monkey to come so close so fast.

*i.imgur.com/BLv4km7.jpg

nac

Aspiring Novelist
^ I wouldn't dare clicking when it's walking towards me... :) Wouldn't the monkey grab the camera and run away? :D

sujoyp

Grand Master
no the monkeys are very well behaved there...they beg for food many times...and photographing them is just too easy...you can make a whole documentry there :D

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Sujoy, Monkey shots are good. :thumbs: Nice bokeh, focus was right on. Good to do PP on those photographs. Did you crop the bottom, or that's the full version? Are they shot with Sigma tele zoom? Do you notice any better colour/contrast with D7000 than D3100 (with Sigma)?

- - - Updated - - -

no the monkeys are very well behaved there...they beg for food many times...and photographing them is just too easy...you can make a whole documentry there :D
Here, monkey would grab the food parcel and packet and run away. Shop owners keep (and use when necessary) stones, stick, katapult to scare them away. Lot of the time, they are busy shhhu shhuing monkey than attending customers.
What they can do? Poor creatures... It's us, building the temples in hills and forests.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Nac soo many questions :D They are full version..I didnt crop them...they are shot with Sigma 150-500 ...D7000 contrast is better then D3100, but still I am planning to sell off sigma and again try to get Nikon 300f4 (the lens I am trying to get for past 3 years) :)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
It's a little off topic, but today's Amazon Free App of the Day is "Elements of Photography Pro".
I guess it will be useful for all budding photographers.

Get it here:
Amazon.com: Elements of Photography Pro: Appstore for Android

- - - Updated - - -

Also, The First Photograph:

*1.mshcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Human.jpg

The first photograph of a human being

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
thanks vyom...but how do i get that app ...and this is a photograph, looks like a painting

You need amazon appstore app on your Android device and purchase the app from amazon or within the appstore app which is free for maybe next two hours now.

sujoyp

Grand Master
that guy knows me and will pick form my home and give cash ...for all this I have to reduce 2k for him ...and I need money urgently..cause I am selling my 150-500 too to finance my Nikon 300f4 AFS :D

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
I am about to sell my dear D3100+18-55 for just 11k :pullhair::wah:

Damn. If it were a Canon I wouldve bought it. I am planning to get a DSLR for my sis since she appears promising already with a Canon powershot. So A canon would have been preferable to let Lens exchanges...

Top Bottom