The Photography Thread

Hrishi

If you are from around delhi , could borrow my dslr , or maybe you can hop along for any photowalks.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
^ Wish I am from Delhi :)

- - - Updated - - -

Cyanide, Second one could use some PP.
4th - Sky is little soft (I guess choice of aperture and focus).

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
I've been thinking of going to the DPEG photowalks forever now, it's just that gurgaon is pretty far from delhi and I'm lazy :p

My latest stuff

*farm4.staticflickr.com/3881/14584880011_fbbe2e671c_c.jpgGolden summer evenings by Amlan Mathur, on Flickr

*farm4.staticflickr.com/3911/14543507616_4e4e07b84e_c.jpgWalking between rainbows by Amlan Mathur, on Flickr

Cyanide

Broken In
[MENTION=125148]Cyanide[/MENTION] bottom two are great ...2nd one could have been great with some nice editing

Thank you :)

I've not yet started editing pics. As you mentioned in earlier post, I'll try Picasa first.

Cyanide, Second one could use some PP.
4th - Sky is little soft (I guess choice of aperture and focus).

Thank you nac, I'm learning photography from your thread :)

lovely pics .... my favs would be the snake and the swan ... but all are really good.

Thank you izzikio, you too have clicked awesome pics (Y)

Also, I've subscribed to your PP thread.

@everyone: keep sharing pics and your reviews, it helps beginners like me a lot.

few more pics (unedited)

*i.imgur.com/o4W5WUM.jpg
*i.imgur.com/LL08mAB.jpg

*i.imgur.com/SuG2sC1.jpg
I wanted to capture visible rays of light.

Shot with help of luggage bag's handle as tripod :p
*i.imgur.com/YjDgRGo.jpg
*i.imgur.com/bJwHzra.jpg

Last edited:

Hrishi

[MENTION=125148]Cyanide[/MENTION] ,Excellent wildlife pics. I just cant stop staring at the Turtle , Snake pic. A very professional picture I would say. Such an awesome level of clarity and realistic colors.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[MENTION=8593]izzikio_rage[/MENTION] , if you ever plan to come to DPEG Photo Walks , do let me know.
I had been to one of their photo walks held at Chandani Chowk ,but that was the only PW I ever attended. Never got time after that.

PS , I love more of wildlife , greenery , monument , kind of photography.
I am a little too shy for street photography. :p

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
[MENTION=8593]izzikio_rage[/MENTION]- The 2nd one is awesome.
@ Cyanide - Like the nature pics in #9924. Too bad you cut off the top of the tower.

Cyanide

Broken In
hehe [MENTION=39722]sujoyp[/MENTION] thank you :D

[MENTION=154968]Gen.Libeb[/MENTION]: Actually I've clicked many pics of complete eiffel tower. But in most of them, the tower bars are looking blur. Comparatively, above 2 pics are a bit better. Nevertheless, I'll take care from next time, thank you very much for your feedback.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Check out this awesome video of some cool stuff you can do with stuff lying at home. Perhaps we can use this to revive the photo projects thread ? :D

[youtube]IH0wVcpDCok[/youtube]

kaz

right here
[MENTION=119713]nikku_hot123[/MENTION] [MENTION=8593]izzikio_rage[/MENTION] :doublethumb:

- - - Updated - - -

Waiting for [MENTION=120687]Raziel[/MENTION] to share his latest flickr uploads :)

- - - Updated - - -

*farm3.staticflickr.com/2936/14642711951_e351daf394_c.jpg
Men at Work

*farm4.staticflickr.com/3862/14459326198_e4d8e0df31_c.jpg
Plantation

*farm3.staticflickr.com/2932/14643589534_0a64922b47_c.jpg
Webbed

Top Bottom